Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even use butter, does she? Must be for CM, bet he uses it as a dip for pork scratchings

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even use butter, does she? Must be for CM, bet he uses it as a dip for pork scratchings
He probably eats it raw out the tub with a spoon to make sure they have enough empty tubs for their next roast dinner each week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thats an image I could have done without. Who needs lube when you have 6 tubs of butter? 🤮
There’s a new thread title in there somewhere

Butter is better than lube cos you can’t serve roast dinners out of a tube

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how they get these deals. My sister went to a haven this year and it cost £2000. Obviously wouldn’t normally pay that for a uk holiday but her FIL is terminally so wanted to be able to drive back if need be.
I think she is a code collector. But she doesn't buy the papers to get them, she probably gets the codes from others online. She has to do everything really cheaply because white oversized vests for the absolute stud she's dating don't come cheap. He repays her by supplying the best quality used-margarine tubs to display her sunday veg in, for when they eat dinner at approximately 8.45 in the morning so that the kids are back in bed within 30 minutes of waking up. What a lucky girl she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy crap, that jumpsuit is a bout of thrush waiting to happen. It’s a little tight.
Robyn, you’ve told us many times that the size on the label doesn’t matter! Practice what you preach.
5683936F-7316-47D2-AAA2-3EAA59DA446B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Being Robbo, the blazers a 4 the jumpsuits too small how does she actually pay for it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish it was nearer to Christmas just so the thread title could be:

6 tubs of butter, 5 cycling shorts and a blazer in a size fourrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wish it was nearer to Christmas just so the thread title could be:

6 tubs of butter, 5 cycling shorts and a blazer in a size fourrr
Hahaha I was doing exactly this in my head! But couldn’t get it to fit into a thread 😂 or 5 trips to butlins

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.