Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry but no amount of cheap all inclusive holidays would make me put up with curling up next to that sweaty boneless banquet of a man every night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

underwhelmed1985

She’s counting Haven and Butlins as holidays so the next time they ‘get away’ will probably be a Little Chef off the A40 😭 swear she used to go to Vegas and actual destinations, her life with chicken man is so low rent!

Ok we all know Robbo is a skank but let’s not slag haven/butlins off and say they aren’t holidays. With the cost of living crisis many families will be lucky if they can even afford this so it will be a holiday for many

I’ve just booked Parkdean for august and that will be our one and only trip away.

Reactions: 31

Offish

VIP Member
I can still see the post about Ritchie.

The bowelbabe news is very sad. But she's been 'crying her eyes out' about it. Someone she doesn't personally know. 🤔
Yea it’s still there. She’s a grief whore, anything for a bit more attention. It’s very sad, absolutely, and shedding a tear wouldn’t be out of the way, but crying her eyes out, enough to (apparently) have puffy eyes. Have a word. And the fucking audacity of the bitch linking it to her ex… once you’ve fucked someone else behind his back and left him, taking his daughter with you, don’t have the front to pretend you give a shit about him. She’s repulsive.

Reactions: 28

AdApathy

VIP Member
I wish it was nearer to Christmas just so the thread title could be:

6 tubs of butter, 5 cycling shorts and a blazer in a size fourrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
She’s attention seeking. Has it really ‘shook Ivy’s entire world’? She’s 5. She wont understand, and secondly, why tell her anyway? I imagine Yobbo leaving Richie for a pensioner beater shook Ivy’s world more.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AdApathy

VIP Member
Okay, group effort thread suggestion:

6 tubs of butter, five trips to butlins and a blazer in a size fourrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s so tanned cos she’s been basting herself in Fox tan the big knob head :rolleyes:
Why is she so obsessed with her kids being tanned, most parents are more concerned with them having too much sun.

Reactions: 21
Also, childcare is a really contentious issue because it is mega expensive but… I pay it? Lots of people pay it? What she means is that she isn’t willing to pay for childcare, so she means no FREE childcare before work. She could have some childcare if she prioritised it over boohoo hauls and 14 packages holidays to Benidorm a year

ohdoris

VIP Member
I say this everytime she posts a haul of shopping like that. It pisses me off that they stock pile reduced & cheap food so they can go on 84 shit holidays a year when there are genuine hardworking families that need to shop yellow stickers & reduced in order to live. She’s a selfish twat.

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I followed Slobbo for quite a while, all through her IVF treatment and when Ivy was born but unfollowed a while ago as I couldn’t help but feel sad when I saw her posts.
She comes across as very young and immature, almost like she’s trying to find herself but has absolutely no idea how to, very similar to my friend who jumps from relationship to another, usually with no gap in between.
When I’ve spoken to my friend she was very honest and said the thrill of the secrecy and the chasing was usually what led up the infidelity, all to often this wore off very quickly and she was onto the next person (she has never married) - consequently she has 3 children by 3 dads.
I kind of wonder if Sobbo got caught up in the whirlwind of the affair and made a decision based on lust… now the shine has worn off is she perhaps too frightened (embarrassed) to admit she made a HUGE chicken man shaped mistake and move on.
I just don’t see any joy in the pictures or stories she posts, everything is one dimensional and forced.
She’s only young, I hope she’s not settling just to save face.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Literally the only thing that crosses her tiny mind in terms of “doing it” /seizing the day is booking a budget holiday 😂😂
Do it.. go to Benidorm! Cheat on your husband with an obese bully! Assault pensioners for yellow sticker milk! Sit on the sofa 19 hours a day!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine chicken man on a cruise 🤣🤣🤣 he'll have a vest with a printed dinner suit on the front of it

Yobbo will be be in something that wouldn't look out of place on the Eastenders market stall 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
I will spare a thought for Robbo if she's at work on Monday/Tuesday though... if it's going to be hotter than the devil's arse crack I can't think of anywhere I'd want to be less than a wetherspoons kitchen 😳
There's no heat in a Spoons kitchen though. It's only hot around the microwave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ouch 😬

honestly tho, Robbo is a raging chav and she’s lazy, kind of thick, doesn’t understand anything beyond yellow stickers and booking cheap ass holidays and everything else… but surely she could do a little better? CM seems to have no redeeming features, at all!!
Does she either? As you said she’s a lazy chav, pretends she’s politically active yet spends all her money on fast fashion, saves for her cheap holidays by exclusively buying yellow sticker and out of date food to feed her children, and calls her children disgusting names on social media for the whole world to see (eg nob, dickhead, wanker and cock block). Oh and she had an affair with a man at work, and announced to her thousands of followers that she was with him with a picture of him on an airplane that she had booked with her at the time husband, on his birthday. I’m struggling to see any redeeming qualities she has either and I think they deserve each other.

Reactions: 20