Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she put an ‘ad’ for something she doesn’t even own? Genuine question cus I’m confused lol
I don't think its against any rules annoyingly. It's just immoral and beggy. I personally think you shouldn't aff anything you don't own or haven't tried. But we all know yobbos morals are in the gutter like her knickers.

Reactions: 5
They’ve got a Beemer too. It’ll be on finance but they’re definitely not brassic like she makes out- they just have weird priorities with money. Funny how they can stump up for her and chicken man to go to Jamaica but can’t feed the kids fresh food.

Reactions: 10
How much money can they actually have though unless Rich is forking out a fortune in maintenance or those #aff links are adding up.

Chicken man is a manager in Wetherspoons and will have maintenance of his own to pay. Robbo works a few hours per week 🤔

Reactions: 5
They can blow £300 on a ninja too!!! I’d love to know where all there money comes from 🤯
benefits, child tax credit and maintenance I expect , because she must be minimum wage in Spoons
she is a sponger.... probably never done a hard days work in her life

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what her ex Ritchie does for a job? People were talking about him being on good money.

Reactions: 1
Now I know why they are alway ill… 🤮 18th dec on the mince… you can freeze it for three months not 8 months 🤢 i have worked in food industry… it’s joints of meat you can freeze up to 12 months…
She’s also batch cooking it to presumably re -freezing?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why has he got an ipad but is also clearly watching the tv?! She has absolutely 0 interest in that poor child. Also he screamed when she suggested going to the park, I think yobbo is telling fibs. Wouldn’t you just take him anyway?! If my kid was in a “grumpy” mood as she put it it certainly be taking him out, he probably doesn’t even understand what the park is. Also saying he’s missing ivy is just a lame excuse for her crappy parenting imo.

Reactions: 7
Thread title: ‘ad link this, aff link that, it doesn’t change the fact she’s still a cheap tw*t

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has he got an ipad but is also clearly watching the tv?! She has absolutely 0 interest in that poor child. Also he screamed when she suggested going to the park, I think yobbo is telling fibs. Wouldn’t you just take him anyway?! If my kid was in a “grumpy” mood as she put it it certainly be taking him out, he probably doesn’t even understand what the park is. Also saying he’s missing ivy is just a lame excuse for her crappy parenting imo.
He’s bored! ‘Solo parenting’ aka boomeranging and staring in to her phone while he watches two screens! Shocking.

Reactions: 4
He’s bored! ‘Solo parenting’ aka boomeranging and staring in to her phone while he watches two screens! Shocking.
Boomeranging, making lunch at 10:45 and dinner at 3:55, then getting them in bed for 5:45pm so she can drink her Blossom Hill and then tell us how she’s dyinnnnng to order a chineeeesse maaan.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Sick of her complaining. Don’t like working late shifts Yobbo? Get a new job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What!? And work more than 4 hours per week and lose valuable discount in spoons! Yeah right 🤣
Im going to assume she works in the spoons where chicken man is the manager. Shagging the boss will come with a few perks too I imagine

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.