Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
El Vesto taking the “free the nip” literally in his case
That picture makes me sad! Yobbos there, carefully curating a holiday wardrobe (as bad and tacky as it may be) and he’s wearing that in the evenings. When me and my bf go on holiday he makes an effort just like I do in the evenings, nice light shirt etc. Honestly what a downgrade he is.

Reactions: 17
That picture makes me sad! Yobbos there, carefully curating a holiday wardrobe (as bad and tacky as it may be) and he’s wearing that in the evenings. When me and my bf go on holiday he makes an effort just like I do in the evenings, nice light shirt etc. Honestly what a downgrade he is.
I bet her parents were gutted when she brought him home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
El Vesto taking the “free the nip” literally in his case
How is this even worth a story? She’s so cringe. I’ve said it before, she’s like a teenager with their first social media account.

Reactions: 11
She’s so tanned cos she’s been basting herself in Fox tan the big knob head :rolleyes:
Why is she so obsessed with her kids being tanned, most parents are more concerned with them having too much sun.

Reactions: 21
She’s so tanned cos she’s been basting herself in Fox tan the big knob head :rolleyes:
Why is she so obsessed with her kids being tanned, most parents are more concerned with them having too much sun.
It’s sun damage. Plain and simple. Never understood the fascination for a tan.

Reactions: 13
How is this even worth a story? She’s so cringe. I’ve said it before, she’s like a teenager with their first social media account.
She is also one of those mothers I would not want to associate with in the school playground.
“How was the holiday? Saw your ‘free the nip’ post.” Pmsl.
No thanks. Just gross. Can only imagine the looks she must get. Poor kids. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching her insta stories and feeling genuinely baffled…this is what she wastes her days counting down to and making a personality trait?! Nasty all inclusive food, the stench of CM’s B.O and constant temperature updates. Hard no from me 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I followed Slobbo for quite a while, all through her IVF treatment and when Ivy was born but unfollowed a while ago as I couldn’t help but feel sad when I saw her posts.
She comes across as very young and immature, almost like she’s trying to find herself but has absolutely no idea how to, very similar to my friend who jumps from relationship to another, usually with no gap in between.
When I’ve spoken to my friend she was very honest and said the thrill of the secrecy and the chasing was usually what led up the infidelity, all to often this wore off very quickly and she was onto the next person (she has never married) - consequently she has 3 children by 3 dads.
I kind of wonder if Sobbo got caught up in the whirlwind of the affair and made a decision based on lust… now the shine has worn off is she perhaps too frightened (embarrassed) to admit she made a HUGE chicken man shaped mistake and move on.
I just don’t see any joy in the pictures or stories she posts, everything is one dimensional and forced.
She’s only young, I hope she’s not settling just to save face.

Reactions: 21
Robbo you literally posted about using a tan accelerator whilst aff linking it yesterday, OF COURSE you are more tanned than your child. These insta huns need to work harder on using the old brain cells.

Reactions: 12
I followed Slobbo for quite a while, all through her IVF treatment and when Ivy was born but unfollowed a while ago as I couldn’t help but feel sad when I saw her posts.
She comes across as very young and immature, almost like she’s trying to find herself but has absolutely no idea how to, very similar to my friend who jumps from relationship to another, usually with no gap in between.
When I’ve spoken to my friend she was very honest and said the thrill of the secrecy and the chasing was usually what led up the infidelity, all to often this wore off very quickly and she was onto the next person (she has never married) - consequently she has 3 children by 3 dads.
I kind of wonder if Sobbo got caught up in the whirlwind of the affair and made a decision based on lust… now the shine has worn off is she perhaps too frightened (embarrassed) to admit she made a HUGE chicken man shaped mistake and move on.
I just don’t see any joy in the pictures or stories she posts, everything is one dimensional and forced.
You’ve nailed it.

Reactions: 3
exactly.... parents of the year those 2 mugs.... typical chavs , in every way.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She absolutely is. She got thin while she was married to Ritchie, having never really had any proper, fun, ‘youth’. Cue a grubby affair that went too far and now she’s stuck.

Reactions: 9
More repetitive stories about the BEST week, the BEST beach cover up, the BEST sliders etc etc 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Stop trying to make Benidorm happen. It’s not going to happen.

Honestly if you’ve got to keep going on about how amazing something is, it almost definitely isn’t. I don’t need to about my holiday pics cause the pics show it’s absolute paradise. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.