Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to unpack from her latest posts!
The sweaty nylon dress in the ‘heat’.
The kids in clumpy trainers and socks, trailing around when it’s ‘so hot’.
The sport sliders/ Austin Powers shirt combo.
Wanting her child to be suntanned?!!!!
Lots of posts on the same day of her and her kids, saying how everything is ‘so so’ great, but nothing of Chicken or his children 👀

Reactions: 13
A Chinese for dinner. In benidorm!!! What happened to the lovely old town full of delicious traditional restaurants?

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t believe they’ve been there a week cause what have they actually done? If it wasn’t for Yobbos tacky daily outfit posts I’d think they’d been there about two days. And that, is what she spends months counting down to. Yikes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else think the were going for two weeks? I'm sure she said at some point it was two weeks AI with all of the kids, but now it seems it was one week self catering. Wonder if they downgraded the family holiday so they could afford the other holidays abroad.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I will spare a thought for Robbo if she's at work on Monday/Tuesday though... if it's going to be hotter than the devil's arse crack I can't think of anywhere I'd want to be less than a wetherspoons kitchen 😳

Reactions: 6
I will spare a thought for Robbo if she's at work on Monday/Tuesday though... if it's going to be hotter than the devil's arse crack I can't think of anywhere I'd want to be less than a wetherspoons kitchen 😳
There's no heat in a Spoons kitchen though. It's only hot around the microwave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm laughing at the fact that it's gonna be hotter when she gets home than it was in Benidorm. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all like being on holiday and yes that journey home is always a bit of a downer, but to be as gutted as her- she’s needs to reevaluate her actual real life!

Reactions: 10
She’s such an unpolished turd. 4 stories about leaving Benidorm, including one where she’s tagged Tui 🙄 imagine the effort of pretending to enjoy yourself that much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The BEST time in the BEST place BENIDORM. It was SO needed, SO deserved they all needed it SO bad & Tminus 10 hours until she starts the next countdown as she is a made to travel boss babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For them to have left the resort the time they did this morning they must of got the cheapest of cheap deals, no way would you want to be up at that time with young kids

Reactions: 7
The BEST time in the BEST place BENIDORM. It was SO needed, SO deserved they all needed it SO bad & Tminus 10 hours until she starts the next countdown as she is a made to travel boss babe.
and the kids had the time of their LIVES. The happiest KIDS EVER. They’re SO HAPPY. They have just LOVED IT.

Reactions: 10
I'm thinking she'll start the countdown to their next cheap as chips, chavvy holiday within the next week. 🙄 She's such a basic witch it's actually funny as nobody will ever be jealous, especially now when we're having a heatwave in the UK and she's paid to fly abroad to do British things in the British heat, absolute moron! 😂 Even if it wasn't as sunny, she's so backwards in terms of wanting to explore and enjoy the culture that the hotter weather is literally the only thing she pays for.... 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.