Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she literally obsessed with what the temperature is? Three whole stories about it tonight?

We get it. Most of us are experiencing it. Some of us live in places other than the UK where this is normal. Most of it is global warming, it’s not that much to celebrate!
That picture can't be real...it looks like she's left the all inclusive 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not Slobbo dolled up for an 18-30’s in her finest polyester when really she’s going to the kiddy disco with her Adidas clad (2nd) husband to be and all the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can she fit any awareness in her moon head? It is hot in England. We are having a heatwave. It is summer. Nobody is impressed by the temperature on your Benidorm (which is basically England) holiday.

Reactions: 9
Hrmmm Benidorm in 30+ degree weather or the great English countryside/beaches in 30+ degree weather - I know what I’d choose. She could have taken them all to Cornwall and it would have been 1000x nicer.

Yobbo equates getting on a plane as something to be jealous of, even if where you’re staying looks like the pits of hell. Looks bleeping awful.

Reactions: 11
It’s even funnier when she says she loves travelling and was born to travel and then she goes to these tit heaps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hrmmm Benidorm in 30+ degree weather or the great English countryside/beaches in 30+ degree weather - I know what I’d choose. She could have taken them all to Cornwall and it would have been 1000x nicer.

Yobbo equates getting on a plane as something to be jealous of, even if where you’re staying looks like the pits of hell. Looks bleeping awful.
I’d be gutted if I’d gone away for it to be just as hot at home.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being away on holiday with your kids having THEEEEE best time and going on Instagram almost hourly to repeat that it’s sunny….yeah no tit robbo it’s Spain in the summer 😂 and no one us jealous cos it’s literally the same temperature everywhere just now.

Reactions: 11
I’d be gutted if I’d gone away for it to be just as hot at home.
I wouldn’t be gutted if I was somewhere nice, with a culture different to the UK but she’s basically in Blackpool.

aha just after I posted this I went back to the gram and saw this on someone else’s stories.
AD9281B2-5B59-4E6E-A3D4-38F4600C99EF.jpeg

• Haha
They do say it’s the England of Spain 🤣 love how she’s bragged about being those twats who take up loads of sun beds early morning, just like how they clear the reduced shelf of everything, proper grabby chavs. Chicken man probably yeets everyone out of the way with his massive belly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i'm probably gonna sound really snobby now but i cant stand it when people go to british pubs abroad, its the biggest waste of time, why????

Reactions: 12
i'm probably gonna sound really snobby now but i cant stand it when people go to british pubs abroad, its the biggest waste of time, why????
Because just like Robbo, they want the warmth of Spain but none of the language, food, culture or Jonny Foreigner trying to ask them questions while they down pints in the sun 🤢

Why would you when they're always full of people you try and avoid at home 🤣 It's probably like going to work for this pair

She’s on holiday posting aff links to those fuckin biker shorts that she’s already put in her stories about every single day 🙈 absolutely no one is messaging her asking about this stuff 😂 if anyone wanted fox tan they could just Google it and it would show them everywhere to buy it.

• Haha
Omgggg her holidays are so SAD I could cry. She sits next to the pool documenting the temperature all day and then she gets really dressed up for no reason and sits in a plastic chair next to the vested bully with his side udder hanging out, and probably says nothing like the little 1950s wife she is, and then they go to bed and rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No matter what I think of her, I cannot believe she has settled for that lump of lard in a vest who threatens old people. He looks disgusting, probably smells disgusting and totally sounds disgusting. Don't get me started on the flora tubs and fisting (I don't think they are related, but who knows). And stop calling that child "mase" ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.