Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is kind of a prison so no wonder she gets off on these tit underwhelming holidays. She can’t drive and all she does is housework, the school run and the odd Wetherspoons shift. She didn’t take the time to better herself and chose instead to immediately become dependent on a man so it’s a prison of her own making, but still.

Reactions: 6
I never get why people spend money on a holiday yet still be attached to their phone... it was supposed to be a family holiday, spending quality time with loved ones. Children don't stay little for long.

Reactions: 5
The fact she always tags Tui as if they might look at her account and think she’d make a great travel influencer 😂 🙈 beyond telling everyone the temperature every couple of hours and videos and pics of them sitting drinking at the shite entertainment at night she never shows off anything else from the hotels or areas she’s staying in…..probably because she stays in the cheapest tit holes she can find as long as their all inclusive. They never do trips or excursions, never eat out locally or visit local shops (buying lays doesn’t count)….enjoy your hols all u want but you’re not getting a gifted trip to the Maldives anytime soon so better get back freezing that reduced milk again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Back to moaning. Queue the holiday blues kicking in tomorrow and how she misses bennerz already.

I will spare a thought for Robbo if she's at work on Monday/Tuesday though... if it's going to be hotter than the devil's arse crack I can't think of anywhere I'd want to be less than a wetherspoons kitchen 😳
She will be fine we she only does 3 hour shifts.

• Haha
She's an absolute sad sack. They go away to sit at the kids entertainment, even when they don't have their kids with them 🥴 I'd hate to see their worst holiday...

I bet she's one of those people that stands up as soon as the plan lands and starts getting her luggage out before the seatbelt sign has gone off. And let's her kids run up and down the aisle during the flight whilst shouting at them, not caring for anyone else on the plane's journey.

Reactions: 12
Browsing holidays already.... 🥱 I'd be ashamed to broadcast that my life is THAT pathetic.... 🙄 Its not like she's even going on these magical adventures, it's England in the sun! 😂

Reactions: 9
She has nothing to live for if she doesn't have a holiday booked. :ROFLMAO: Why doesn't she go away for longer than a week if she loves it so much?

Reactions: 7
I bet the holiday she’s looking for now doesn’t include the kids! Back to £9.50 holidays in filey for them.

• Sad
I bet she's one of those people that stands up as soon as the plan lands and starts getting her luggage out before the seatbelt sign has gone off. And let's her kids run up and down the aisle during the flight whilst shouting at them, not caring for anyone else on the plane's journey.
Oh 100%. Chicken man looks like the most inconsiderate gormless bastard ever too, bet he stands in front of everyone at the baggage claim

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tanned thing, is she 15? Not stopped going on about it's her whole personality!
Washing is really not that much of a problem 🙄 you put it in the machine and get it back out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did not get a ‘million’ messages about a dress. She gets on average 3 comments on a post, some have no comments.

• Haha
The watch tan line is something but the scabby wristband is something else. You’re home now Slobbo, take it off!

Also shows how disordered she is if she literally can’t remove her Apple Watch to enjoy lying around in the sunshine in case she misses tracking her steps for a few days 🙄
I noticed that Ivy also had hers on in some pics on the holiday, I hope she’s not passing on her disordered habits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.