Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So jEaLoUs of Slobbo putting on yet another polyester dress to sit on a plastic chair in Benidorm gushing about how there’s a kids park next to the entertainment. Much jelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She posted it yesterday on her stories. I think it was meant to be a happy families picture with her and the children, taken from behind.
Aww damn I missed it 😄 I was shocked when I saw a candid pic of her before. She's about 3 times the size of what she shows on instagram

Reactions: 3
Er who’s gonna tell her it’s the same temperature in England as what she’s bragging about in Benny?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yes hun we are having a heat wave to..,🤣 can't imagine how sweaty you're all gonna be squashed in a hotel room or queuing at the buffet......40° is not exactly anything to brag about really is it with young kids....far too hot for them....

Reactions: 6
I never see the stories! All work and no sitting around filling flora tubs with over-cooked veg and taking photos of polyester dresses whilst in the most boring bedroom known to man.

That man really is the epitomy of grim. I won't put the definition of the word here as it'll give her something to google tomorrow when she's having the best time ever whilst sat by a pool being ignored by everyone she is with. All fists and boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHY IS SHE STILL PUSHING MASON IN A BUGGY. Rolling his way to childhood obesity.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
To be fair to CM hes been playing with the kids more than her! not saying this excuses him from everything else but hes in the pool a fair bit with 'mase'

Noticed the later pic of one of CM's kids they happened to have no shoes off after the trainer comments on here ;)
Slobbo also has bare feet in a pic so they are all a bit feral it seems. I get barefoot during day around the pool but during nighttime entertainment? What if there was glass or something on the floor. They would be the first to kick off and blame someone else

Reactions: 4
Slobbo also has bare feet in a pic so they are all a bit feral it seems. I get barefoot during day around the pool but during nighttime entertainment? What if there was glass or something on the floor. They would be the first to kick off and blame someone else
Nah, they don’t do glass in the places they go, plastic cups to keep it classy 🤣

• Haha
CM's daughter probably hasn't got footwear on as it's either trainers or barefoot. Can't imagine how awful it must be to wear socks and trainers all of the time in the heat! Hopefully CM and Robbo's budget did stretch to a couple of pairs of Primark 90p flipflops and some cheap £6 supermarket sandals for the older girls. 🤔 All Robbo had to do is buy two less dresses and just wear all the other summer clothes she already has.

Also, do you think they mainly took the older girls for childcare? After all Mase is a little bit old for being strapped into the baby prison on wheels 100% of the time now.

If she did one leg would be big and the other smaller 🤔 I just think she has watched to many my 600lbs life and thought oh that’s why my legs are big 🤣
Yeah… I call bullshit on her having it. I think she’s just got chunky thighs but a small waist so catfishes her photos to look much smaller (top down angle, twisting her body to the camera)

Yeah… I call bullshit on her having it. I think she’s just got chunky thighs but a small waist so catfishes her photos to look much smaller (top down angle, twisting her body to the camera)
Yeah I think she just carries more weight on her lower half like a lot of people. Myself included.

Why is she literally obsessed with what the temperature is? Three whole stories about it tonight?

We get it. Most of us are experiencing it. Some of us live in places other than the UK where this is normal. Most of it is global warming, it’s not that much to celebrate!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.