Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moody sweaty baby cause he’s forced into a push chair whilst it looks like they’re just sitting in bars on the strip. Great holiday for the kids. Why are they not at the beach making sandcastles? Or at the pool swimming? Etc etc etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Both probably of the belief that as he pays maintenance its up to the resident parent to buy clothes 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s not normal how she lives for going on holiday. Her whole life and being centres on it!
That's because holidays are the only thing they ever seem to do, especially as a whole family. No days out, even the cheap/free days out, no clubs, absolutely nothing. When they do go somewhere, which is a rarity (I think I recall them recently visiting a farm) they seem to do it on a day when they don't have Ivy or the older children, so just Mase! At least Ivy probably gets days out and fun times with her dad.

Reactions: 10
For someone who spends most of the time at home she could easily stick some pink stuff on the trainers and throw them in the washer. Barely any effort and they look decent again (not 100% but still good)

Reactions: 11
For someone who spends most of the time at home she could easily stick some pink stuff on the trainers and throw them in the washer. Barely any effort and they look decent again (not 100% but still good)
Exactly or even some whitening stuff that you can get for a couple of quid

Reactions: 2
That photo was just to show us all that they are having ‘the best time’ don’t worry robbo we also having the best time watching your tit show of a life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God he makes my minge cringe… could park a bike between yobbo’s teeth
I just remember that one Wetherspoons review which said he’d threatened to put a pensioner in the hospital. He looks sinister as duck to me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
heyy Robbo ,👋 why can't you.....just relax hun and stop inviting comments to this thread ..how about using your time more productively...imagine this,💭💭...you go on a holiday with your family, and just allow yourself to enjoy it.... ,🙄

Reactions: 6
Here it is. What a big man he really is. This is the prize that Chavvo left her marriage for.
if that's an honest review, then he is as disgusting as he looks.....god she's definitely got zero standards....poor Mason having that for a male role model..

Reactions: 3
That picture from behind of her pushing the buggy, makes it very clear that every photo she takes herself is heavily photoshopped. 🙄 So much for embracing your body like she bangs on about. Their holiday looks boring as duck, just like all their other ones. Seems to centre around drinks and food. There is a theme park near benidorm, the older kids especially would enjoy that, but I guess they won't spend another penny more than necessary

Reactions: 11
That’s it - put a filter on your 2 year old child to make it look like he’s got a tan after a day and a half of being strapped in a buggy 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That’s it - put a filter on your 2 year old child to make it look like he’s got a tan after a day and a half of being strapped in a buggy 😵💫
Oh yeah, obviously my number one priority for my baby is for him to have a golden tan? Durrrr

Reactions: 6
That picture from behind of her pushing the buggy, makes it very clear that every photo she takes herself is heavily photoshopped. 🙄 So much for embracing your body like she bangs on about. Their holiday looks boring as duck, just like all their other ones. Seems to centre around drinks and food. There is a theme park near benidorm, the older kids especially would enjoy that, but I guess they won't spend another penny more than necessary
Where did you see this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.