Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha it’s started already. Moaning that she’s had no sleep. Hun, it’s a two hour flight. You haven’t exactly flown long haul which does mess up your sleep.
And her choice to fly the lowest price option which means a 3am start! She wants to blag it’s a high quality holiday but then doesn’t want to pay ANYTHING

Reactions: 9
She's been there a couple of hours & she already bleeting on that this week is 'all about the kids' yes all about the kids who will sit on their phones & ipads whilst the parents down pints.
All about the kids so they set off in the middle of the night 🥴

Reactions: 12
And fly from gatwick when they live in the midlands 🤣 no expenses spared eh slobbo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably the cheapest option!

My husband always likes to get the early flight because he's weird about maximising the holiday and not 'losing a day' but we go from our local airport. They definitely couldn't have been to bed the night before which seems stupid especially with kids.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t want to be “that witch”, but why doesn’t she clip Ivy’s hair out of her eyes if she’s growing her fringe out? And chicken man’s daughter clearly hasn’t had all the new clothes that she’s got looking at those trainers. I feel awful saying it because it’s their kids, but ultimately that’s a reflection on her I think

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I flew to Benidorm with my friends on a Friday night to watch a Six nations game on Saturday. Landed at 11pm, quick change and straight out and Sticky Vicky was in the Red Lion at 2am. Stumbled home around 5am. Also nearly got run over multiple times by oldies on scooters. Would reccomended for a fun quick bender, would never dream of taking my son there 🥴

• Haha
I flew to Benidorm with my friends on a Friday night to watch a Six nations game on Saturday. Landed at 11pm, quick change and straight out and Sticky Vicky was in the Red Lion at 2am. Stumbled home around 5am. Also nearly got run over multiple times by oldies on scooters. Would reccomended for a fun quick bender, would never dream of taking my son there 🥴
We used to go there between our annual Disney holiday and other warm holidays when I was a kid. We even stayed at the hotel that Benidorm tv show is based on. It’s actually good for families, there’s waterparks, a theme park, animal parks (wouldn’t go to them now), the beautiful old town etc- but what’s the betting Slobbo’s kids don’t see any of that.

Reactions: 5
It’s not normal how she lives for going on holiday. Her whole life and being centres on it!

It’s not normal how she lives for going on holiday. Her whole life and being centres on it!
I think it’s also that her whole life centres around showing off on insta and Facebook and trying to one up her ex/people she grew up with. And the only half decent thing in her life is being able to go abroad occasionally (even if it looks like tit).

Reactions: 9
I really don’t want to be “that witch”, but why doesn’t she clip Ivy’s hair out of her eyes if she’s growing her fringe out? And chicken man’s daughter clearly hasn’t had all the new clothes that she’s got looking at those trainers. I feel awful saying it because it’s their kids, but ultimately that’s a reflection on her I think

I can see where you are coming from & like you say it’s a reflection on slobbo. Mase in perfect matching new outfit. Ivy looking bedraggled and mis matched and the poor other girls who clearly haven’t been given anything. It made me so sad how differently they get treated. And those pics made it very obvious. I’m not sure as parent how you could treat your children so differently (blended family or not!)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Strapped into the buggy as usual, I'm sure the tablet isn't too far from him so she can shove it in front of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I clocked the old grubby trainers too 🙈 I am trying to refrain from judgement but I can't imagine they're willing to spend any more than necessary

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.