Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think probably free child places and cheap all inclusive.
Yeh true..... I could think of anything worse! 🤢😂 She's strange isn't she? Yes it's nice going on holiday but to live for it, especially those cheap and nasty deals is embarassing and shows how unhappy she is....

Reactions: 6
Yeh true..... I could think of anything worse! 🤢😂 She's strange isn't she? Yes it's nice going on holiday but to live for it, especially those cheap and nasty deals is embarassing and shows how unhappy she is....
It’s all very very odd. I think she moulds herself to suit the man she is with. Ritchie doesn’t look like a Benidorm man…I used to think she was sensible and classy! She dressed so beautifully and went on lovely holidays. She WAS aspirational.

Reactions: 8
It’s all very very odd. I think she moulds herself to suit the man she is with. Ritchie doesn’t look like a Benidorm man…I used to think she was sensible and classy! She dressed so beautifully and went on lovely holidays. She WAS aspirational.
I only started nosing at her thread and her page over the past few months, so what was her ex like? She has the one child with him, yes? This fella she's with now looks bloody awful 🤢 and seems like a complete head - they both to, to be fair! 😑😂 At least it'll be hotter in Benidorm this time around - it was funny when she was pretending it was really hot in February when there was an older fella in the background of one photo/story with a coat on and others were covered up! 😂 Imagine being that desperate to get away from your tit life for a tit and cheap getaway that you'll go in February, when it's probably like early Spring! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’ve just got back from three fabulous weeks in France, we travelled all over the country. I packed on the afternoon we were leaving, bought some euros the day before and haven’t put a single thing on social media. I also didn’t buy any polyester dresses, take any photos in the supermarket or bang on about it to anyone who would listen! While I’d rather still be on holiday, I wasn’t really sad to come home or straight on to booking the next trip, she just hates her life.
She's just a very sad example of a person who considers going to tacky places abroad and sitting with an all English crowd listening to the tit entertainment and never leaving the all inclusive complex is being well travelled. I have nothing against these holidays but the fact she ONLY does this and thinks it means she was born to travel is absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: 13
I only started nosing at her thread and her page over the past few months, so what was her ex like? She has the one child with him, yes? This fella she's with now looks bloody awful 🤢 and seems like a complete head - they both to, to be fair! 😑😂 At least it'll be hotter in Benidorm this time around - it was funny when she was pretending it was really hot in February when there was an older fella in the background of one photo/story with a coat on and others were covered up! 😂 Imagine being that desperate to get away from your tit life for a tit and cheap getaway that you'll go in February, when it's probably like early Spring! 🙄
He seemed like a hard worker, moved from the NE to midlands for work so I presume he had a good job. Beautiful tidy home etc. She always took the piss out of him for falling asleep early on a night. Fancy holidays and meals out. She also drove home the fact that it was male factor infertility that meant they required IVF. He seems to dote on Ivy.

She ended up sleeping with her boss essentially and she’s now got a kid with him!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He seemed like a hard worker, moved from the NE to midlands for work so I presume he had a good job. Beautiful tidy home etc. She always took the piss out of him for falling asleep early on a night. Fancy holidays and meals out. She also drove home the fact that it was male factor infertility that meant they required IVF. He seems to dote on Ivy.

She ended up sleeping with her boss essentially and she’s now got a kid with him!
That’s something else I find bizarre, as she goes to bed really early herself now!

Reactions: 7

No one should stay in a relationship they’re not happy in, and maybe she wasn’t happy anyway… but she’s just pure trash isn’t she? There’s right ways and wrong ways to go about ending a marriage and dealing with the partner of your child… this ain’t it. Imagine wanting a child so desperately then being so selfish as to put her through her mum having an affair when she’s still so small 🤡

Reactions: 10
She also took the new man on a holiday that her ex husband had paid for on her ex husbands birthday and used that to announce the new relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No one should stay in a relationship they’re not happy in, and maybe she wasn’t happy anyway… but she’s just pure trash isn’t she? There’s right ways and wrong ways to go about ending a marriage and dealing with the partner of your child… this ain’t it. Imagine wanting a child so desperately then being so selfish as to put her through her mum having an affair when she’s still so small 🤡
That’s it, I meant to put on there that she can’t have been happy enough and yes don’t stay with someone if you aren’t happy but she literally jumped from one to another.

She also took the new man on a holiday that her ex husband had paid for on her ex husbands birthday and used that to announce the new relationship
OMG yeah the ‘surprise’ plane selfie!

• Haha
So excited for this cringey blag of a “holiday” to begin!!’ 🙌🏼😂
Me too!

“we are having such a lovely time!” With all the kids looking miserable/strapped in in the background but Slobbo and Vesto on the pints!

Honestly I am here for this. I cannot wait. Just got back from a two week holiday in Asia where we explored different places everyday and usually I wouldn’t want to look at anyone else’s holiday right now cause I’d get the green eyed monster but I’m living for her ‘holiday’ 🤪 alllll the tack!

• Haha
She's been there a couple of hours & she already bleeting on that this week is 'all about the kids' yes all about the kids who will sit on their phones & ipads whilst the parents down pints.

• Sad
  • Haha
She's been there a couple of hours & she already bleeting on that this week is 'all about the kids' yes all about the kids who will sit on their phones & ipads whilst the parents down pints.
And she’s already complaining that the rooms aren’t ready. I thought you LIVED for travel and sunshine Robbo? Go out and enjoy it perhaps?

Also so funny that this week it’s as hot here as it is there 😂

Am sure most places have a check in check out time. Unlikely it would be 12.30ish. Surely everyone knows that and you have the swim stuff ready to grab or just get a sun longer anywhere for a snooze?!? She’ll be moaning soon they are stuck inside while the kids sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
each to their own but everything this woman does/wears/says is cheap, tacky and crappy...put ya phone down ya knob and give the kids that "all about them" holiday

• Haha
Hahaha it’s started already. Moaning that she’s had no sleep. Hun, it’s a two hour flight. You haven’t exactly flown long haul which does mess up your sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.