Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her following being a food/successful weightloss account but she barely posts that content anymore

Reactions: 6
Is she seriously asking for the best place to buy ivy’s socks?? What the hell! Matalan or George at Asda/Tesco obviously! Primark if you can get there. What a stupid question.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she really uploaded a photo on her grid of crisps. Christ her life really couldn’t get any worse! Kind of feel sorry that this is all she has said to post 👀

Reactions: 9
She's like that woman off the post code lottery advert " we're off to benidorm"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Strap in everyone, we’re going on another rollercoaster of tacky uneventful and slightly depressing tit #slobbogoestobenidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nowhere has currency? Didn’t even realise people still exchanged cash i thought most people just used card 🤷‍♀️ probably exchanging her £52 wages for the month for her 4 hours work she does a week. #grafter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just got back from three fabulous weeks in France, we travelled all over the country. I packed on the afternoon we were leaving, bought some euros the day before and haven’t put a single thing on social media. I also didn’t buy any polyester dresses, take any photos in the supermarket or bang on about it to anyone who would listen! While I’d rather still be on holiday, I wasn’t really sad to come home or straight on to booking the next trip, she just hates her life.

Reactions: 13
I know these holidays are cheap and nasty 😂 but they still cost money, and you still need spending/food/drink money, as well as what she buys in clothes (with the #aff links I know she probably gets the money back on some), so how do they do it? Isn't this their third holiday this year? 🤨

Reactions: 12
I know these holidays are cheap and nasty 😂 but they still cost money, and you still need spending/food/drink money, as well as what she buys in clothes (with the #aff links I know she probably gets the money back on some), so how do they do it? Isn't this their third holiday this year? 🤨
I think probably free child places and cheap all inclusive.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.