Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else I follow has started posting boohoo affiliate links. She was open about it and said that she gets 7p every time someone clicks the link. WHY bleeping BOTHER

Reactions: 7
Someone else I follow has started posting boohoo affiliate links. She was open about it and said that she gets 7p every time someone clicks the link. WHY bleeping BOTHER
7p is better than nothing 🤣 if 10,000 click that’s £700.

Reactions: 2
Showing everyone what she’s bought for her 2 kids for holiday… what about the other 2? Bit selective with her ‘blended’ family when it comes to spending money on them I see… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
7p is better than nothing 🤣 if 10,000 click that’s £700.
I'm sure someone further up the thread described it as modern day begging which is so true! I'm all for a side hustle but why should we pay for your crappy polyester?

Reactions: 8
I'm sure someone further up the thread described it as modern day begging which is so true! I'm all for a side hustle but why should we pay for your crappy polyester?
True but if it’s labelled as aff I don’t see the issue. Just don’t click the link.

Does my head in, they all share links of tit they haven't even bought or tested now, just what they've seen and liked....duck OFF you begging bastards.

Reactions: 12
Really didn't need to see that chin angle and the stank boob grab as she nestles on chicken man belly cushion.

• Haha
  • Sick
The shoes…. The dress…. MY EYES 😭😭😭😭 what the horror show 😫😫

In other news - another example of amazing parenting!!
Cringe at all of it. The disgusting outfit, the teenage ‘look at me, my boyfriend touches my boobs’ pose, the bleeping chin, the fact the two of them are too bleeping lazy to even supervise bathtime..: just all of it.
How old are ‘the older two’ anyway?

Cringe at all of it. The disgusting outfit, the teenage ‘look at me, my boyfriend touches my boobs’ pose, the bleeping chin, the fact the two of them are too bleeping lazy to even supervise bathtime..: just all of it.
Hopefully old enough to react quickly if Mason loses his balance on the slippy bath bottom and goes under.

Edited to add my daughter is a few months older than Mason and even though we have a gripper thing on the bottom of the bath she still slipped while sat down the other night and completely fell under. It can happen in seconds. It’s just not worth the risk imo

Reactions: 10
Hopefully old enough to react quickly if Mason loses his balance on the slippy bath bottom and goes under.

Edited to add my daughter is a few months older than Mason and even though we have a gripper thing on the bottom of the bath she still slipped while sat down the other night and completely fell under. It can happen in seconds. It’s just not worth the risk imo
Exactly. So so easily done. I know he’s not a tiny baby, but still. For her (or CM himself) lumbering up the stairs and just keeping an eye on them is such minimal effort, just in case anything goes south…

Reactions: 9

Young enough to need parental consent for a passport so imo too young to be supervising bathtime of a 3 yr old - who, like someone said, could slip very easily x

Reactions: 14
Stuff of nightmares
Genuine question but who in their right mind wakes up at 6am & thinks oh quick let me take a picture of myself & post if to Instagram. Who even cares that much, it’s weird

Reactions: 11
Her engagement must be on the floor - 34.1k followers and 50 odd likes on pics. Does not add up…..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.