Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she go full time? She hasn't? She's constantly sitting on the sofa moaning.

Reactions: 9
Also my family, not our family. Am I knee deep in an imaginary situation
Pretty sure she deleted him off the gram after there were lots of negative comments about his appearance (although she continues to post unflattering pics of him on her stories). There was also some deleting of the engagement ring photos at one point too.

Reactions: 3
Is there anything more attention seeking than posting about a big week with a hospital emoji?

Reactions: 8
Fully convinced some tit is going down. She's never been as quite and no aff links. Her sister is posting away goodo so seems to be between her and Rob rather than family related.

Reactions: 8
It would be bonkers to me if he’d managed to pull someone else. That he got one woman was surprise enough, as… Robbo-like as she is. If she’s cheated on him, well, the way you get them is the way you lose them I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nope, they still together. It’s actually there anniversary today, she proudly out this status on earlier. I would be ashamed to post that tbh. Fair enough on a random day but an anniversary should be a good enough reason to pay full price in my opinion. You can get a decent bunch in Aldi for £5/£6.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Nope, they still together. It’s actually there anniversary today, she proudly out this status on earlier. I would be ashamed to post that tbh. Fair enough on a random day but an anniversary should be a good enough reason to pay full price in my opinion. You can get a decent bunch in Aldi for £5/£6.
That’s just tit from him. Embarrassing on so many levels.

Reactions: 11
She’s probably just having a few days away ready for a dramatic return to tell us all how hard she’s been working whilst also emptying the dishwasher at home and putting a wash or two on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10