Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @I_mean_reaaaalllly for the thread suggestion.

I don't think we need to have a full recap as each thread is pretty much the same.

Robbo loves nothing more than to holiday without her children abroad. She can afford multiple holidays a year as the children do no extra curricular activities, they have no hobbies and have never had a birthday party. They only take the children on days out if they are gifted. The children get to enjoy a budget Haven and Butlins break every year and a cheap Benners holiday whilst Robbo and CM get to go on Carribbean cruises, enjoy a week in a Mexico and Jamaica without them, plus other holidays.

Previous thread; https://tattle.life/threads/being-r...ap-always-asleep-chicken-man-fist-deep.42968/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks to @I_mean_reaaaalllly for the thread suggestion.

I don't think we need to have a full recap as each thread is pretty much the same.

Robbo loves nothing more than to holiday without her children abroad. She can afford multiple holidays a year as the children do no extra curricular activities, they have no hobbies and have never had a birthday party. They only take the children on days out if they are gifted. The children get to enjoy a budget Haven and Butlins break every year and a cheap Benners holiday whilst Robbo and CM get to go on Carribbean cruises, enjoy a week in a Mexico and Jamaica without them, plus other holidays.

Previous thread; https://tattle.life/threads/being-r...ap-always-asleep-chicken-man-fist-deep.42968/
Love this except let’s not make it sound like they are going to glamorous places such as Mexico and Jamaica. They go to tacky resorts exclusively and never leave them, she has 0 culture of travel experience.

Reactions: 12
My first thread title…I bet this is what Robbo feels like when she’s loaded the washing machine and made a few eye rolling boomerangs…the sense of achievement is unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha this comment - as if she’d ever branch out from all inclusive resort hotels and the safety net of Tui, tit food and watered down beer on tap 24-7

IMG_4098.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her posting about the sun setting later is too funny, it doesn't make a difference to her life. She will still have the kids down at 6 and sit on the couch moaning about how tired she is

Reactions: 11
Funny how it was mentioned on here the other day that she never talks about her mum and now she's posting screenshots of their texts. 😂

Reactions: 10
If leaving the UK is the best feeling then off you go........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohmygod, she couldn’t even take the Apple Watch off for her sister’s wedding. A pair of contacts wouldn’t have gone a miss either tbf. Her glasses do nothing for her.

Reactions: 11
If leaving the UK is the best feeling then off you go........
Exactly, she’s too lazy and thick to even attempt to improve her life by looking to move abroad. Why wouldn’t you even consider it if you’re clearly so miserable in life?

It’s even more sad that they stayed in a suite in Egypt with a spare room with two beds in it, that is designed for a family with children..

• Sad
  • Sick
I thought she was making a cake for her mum… then realised no she’s just being an immature, lazy witch as usual.
IMG_2630.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She'll pay for Mase to have a haircut but not poor Ivy.
I was just about to say the same thing! It’s so sad, she probably expects ivys dad to pay for hers and has no one to pay for masons. Suprised she hasn’t tagged the barbers to try and get some freebies

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I was just about to say the same thing! It’s so sad, she probably expects ivys dad to pay for hers and has no one to pay for masons. Suprised she hasn’t tagged the barbers to try and get some freebies
She did that once before, obviously didn’t work.
Imagine having so little going on in your life that a hair wash and a trip to the barbers is worthy of two insta posts 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 7