Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she’s had a taste of freedom now with all their CF holidays and she won’t want to have a baby with them.

Reactions: 3
So for their anniversary she almost got no flowers and she’s eating crisps and reduced hummous… living the dream

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did she do the hard launch of Rob on the plane to Mexico? Cos that was early June. She was still taking selfies in Richie’s house on 15th May 🫣

edited to add yes I did go back and check 🤣
It was on Richies birthday if I remember correctly because her own sister called her out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Did she do the hard launch of Rob on the plane to Mexico? Cos that was early June. She was still taking selfies in Richie’s house on 15th May 🫣

I went back to check but she rarely posts CM on her grid so I wasn't sure.

Reactions: 2

What a shameless slag she is. Celebrating the month she started cheating on her husband. Delightful 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9