Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely CM hasn’t been put out of his own own home.
I’m sure they didn’t buy this house together?

Reactions: 3
She's probably being dramatic for engagement. Her awful week is probably something holiday related like the airline has moved her flights without telling her again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon one of her holidays has been cancelled…. or
Chicken man’s asked her to start working more hours to pay for the tit holidays …… or
They have lost the company shop card….. or Mason has smashed the iPad so she has to actually parent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she is actually working full time which has left her no time to laze around and post on Insta. Thats the real travesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably had to do an extra load of washing or do the school run in the rain. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A bairn has had to have emergency surgery. I imagine one of Rob’s as she would have probably named her own.

Hope they’re OK!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A bairn has had to have emergency surgery. I imagine one of Rob’s as she would have probably named her own.

Hope they’re OK!

Robbo is straight back aff linking backpacks. I think it’s safe to assume the kid is fine

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew it would be something or nothing, thanks for letting us know Robbo hun. I know everyone’s stress tolerance is different but she’s pathetic.

Reactions: 8
So they had to juggle 4 kids? The older girls mum is local, so it's not like it was just down to Rob and Robbo. I'm sure the girls grandparents are probably in the area too. Also I'm sure they can get parental leave during emergencies, Rob should know, he's the manager of where they work!

Reactions: 14
Classic selfie with the caption of a child being in hospital… followed by 2 stories with aff links.

she needs to get a grip.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Call me cold hearted but she probably only cares if it affects her chances of getting childcare from the kid's mam. She's actually had to return the favour for once

Reactions: 10