Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I looked into those sandals last year. But in my defence I have a painful foot condition and do a lot of walking on holiday. It wasn't a fashion statement. 😂

Reactions: 3
I mean, I looked into those sandals last year. But in my defence I have a painful foot condition and do a lot of walking on holiday. It wasn't a fashion statement. 😂
Saaaame. I have a pair for walking in. They’re even worse as they’ve got a platform on. Might need to get rid haha.

Since this is a safe space I bought a bright multicoloured pair last year 🙈but haven't worn yet as naturally they arrived the day I flew on holidays. I also walk a lot on hols and need another option besides heavy runners and cons when going on a trek.

Reactions: 1
I got Fitflop Gracies with the back strap in the end. I would recommend. Sorry for the off topic sandal chat. 😂

I fail to see why she needs 'activity' style sandals when the only places she walks are from her room to the pool to the bar to the AMAAAAAAZING all inclusive restaurant.

Reactions: 9
I imagine she walks like nanny from count duckula so she needs the cushioned support to reduce the damage to the pavement… #nannystomp

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s cares about airport lounges. Let me guess it’s for a holiday just for the pair of them?

Reactions: 10
I don't understand the point of using a lounge before flying but that's just me
It’s some kind of weird brag despite the fact that anyone can now access most lounges. It only used to be braggable because they were only accessible if you had silver/gold tier card with BA for example (ahem, as I do) and means you can access the super lush lounges. As with everything Robbo does she’s just trying to show off and make her grim family and friends jealous of their Tui holiday.

Reactions: 8
She acts like shes an oracle of all knowledge and has Tui on speed dial. She goes to Benidorm and package cruises. Its truly tragic.

Reactions: 14
She goes in the lounge because it’s buffet food and drink and they couldn’t afford to eat or drink that amount in the airport bars.

Reactions: 13
duck off Robbo! As if she harrassed busy staff over this?! She thinks shes some slick world traveller yet never leaves the resort and visits benidorm 3 times a year.
Little whinge 🙄 I bet she's been a right dick over FB messenger as she would crumble actually speaking to another human

Reactions: 9
No acknowledgment of Easter with the kids. Probably have Easter tomorrow when all the eggs are on offer actually. Then they’ll have 1 small Cadbury’s egg each for 25p and she will
claim they’re not big chocolate fans and how they prefer smoked salmon (breakfast buffet style)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11