Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say the same. Nothing on there about Easter at all. She can throw money at tit holidays and tit clothes, but can’t do things for her kids that all their friends will be doing. She’s so selfish.

Reactions: 8
What's the better she asked for it as part of the compensation for the inconvenience of her flight being moved
Say so. They credited her but didn't tag link to profile. I'd die if a public account like that used an unflattering pic of me like that, I'm not body shaming, it's just an unflattering pic. We've all had ones that you'd immediately delete from a camera roll cos it's not even you at your half best angle never mind your best.

Reactions: 11
Say so. They credited her but didn't tag link to profile. I'd die if a public account like that used an unflattering pic of me like that, I'm not body shaming, it's just an unflattering pic. We've all had ones that you'd immediately delete from a camera roll cos it's not even you at your half best angle never mind your best.
She literally shares it weekly, thinking she’s one of the insta aesthetic girlies to be envied 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that Tui have reposted that pic, her moon sized head won’t be able to fit through the plane doors 😂 I suppose she sees it as some sort of achievement

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there another account on insta that is as depressing as Robbo’s? Her stories are woe-is-me, victim complex over the most mundane stuff that everyone can cope with no problem. I can’t imagine she is much use at work, highly unmotivated and lazy are her signature. Moves at the pace of a sloth.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else put their suitcase on the bed that’s been through numerous airports around the world? Anyway, where’s she off to now?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else put their suitcase on the bed that’s been through numerous airports around the world? Anyway, where’s she off to now?
I used to but i stopped a while ago when I realised what I was actually doing haha!

Reactions: 4