Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. And who is the other kid beside her who also seems in a similar rig out.
the other step daughter I think is the one with a black t-shirt on beside robbo so she’s no better dressed.
---
you’d like to think maybe there was something on at the school earlier on in the day but you’d be taking the poor kid a change of clothes.
I’ve seen better dressed kids in pictures of victorian slums

Reactions: 4
Why is one of the step kids wearing a school shirt to a christening on a saturday
I wondered this too. I think the eldest one is happiest in trousers of a football shirt, she obviously hasn't got many clothes if she is wearing school trousers and shirt. They could have let her pick some summer trousers/tailored shorts and a nice top, which she could take on holiday too. I'm sure Rob's second eldest would have loved a new outfit too.

Expecting they haven't bought the elder girls any summer clothes for holiday, I hope they've at least bought them sandals! They had those old trainers on last year.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
the other step daughter I think is the one with a black t-shirt on beside robbo so she’s no better dressed.
---
you’d like to think maybe there was something on at the school earlier on in the day but you’d be taking the poor kid a change of clothes.
I’ve seen better dressed kids in pictures of victorian slums
Yeah the one in the black is the other. I thought Rob only has two from the previous relationship but maybe that random girl at the edge is a third 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Is this woman seriously trying to tell us that she buys all the outfits and tit that she aff links? She definitely Klarnas them, tries them on in her bedroom, takes the obligatory mirror photo with child laying on the bed on the iPad, and then sends them back.
Influencer fail

Ah that’s so sad about the kids. I hate when I see children on a weekend wearing school shoes with their “normal” clothes.

Reactions: 7
I see PLT are trying to stop influencers doing try one and returning loads of stuff by banning them 🤣 Wonder how long it takes for asos and the likes to follow. Not sure shein ever will 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It shows CM doesn’t think anything of those
Kids being treated differently to slobbos two. Cos if that was any other parent they’d have nipped to Primark and picked up a cheap outfit not made one wear their school shirt and the other look like she’s just come from football training. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 7
I noticed on her sisters pictures she said Rob got christened at the same time so he could be her daughters god father… you just know he done this so he didn’t have to fork out for his own christening celebration's 😂

• Haha
Are they even religious? Ive never understood getting your kids christened if you dont attend church or follow religion 🫠

Reactions: 12
I noticed on her sisters pictures she said Rob got christened at the same time so he could be her daughters god father… you just know he done this so he didn’t have to fork out for his own christening celebration's 😂
shame, Robbo could have aff linked an adult size christening gown

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a vision of chicken man looking like a giant baby, all decked out in satin ready for his christening 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The ultimate yellow sticker christening!

Reactions: 2