Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE’RE HAVING A LOVELY TIME 😬

The duck you are Slobbo you disgrace. Leaving poor Ivy out of yet another holiday. Honestly don’t know how the big beast lives with herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve never known Robbo travel so far away from her accommodation as she has done on this break. Usually it’s caravan to the bar and back, she must be feeling crazy travelling 45 mins to Grasmere - bet she didn’t buy any of that gingerbread she photographed for her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never known Robbo travel so far away from her accommodation as she has done on this break. Usually it’s caravan to the bar and back, she must be feeling crazy travelling 45 mins to Grasmere - bet she didn’t buy any of that gingerbread she photographed for her stories!
I doubt they had yellow sticker ones so the poor kids had to do without. Can’t be spending the parents drink money on the kids!

Reactions: 5
A) she’s happy to leave the accommodation because it’s Ingerland and there’s no weird foreigners around speaking a strange language to get in her way

B) she had to prove she’s the biggest Swiftie by going to the Lake District (anywhere will do) just for one insta story

Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed that all of the ‘influencers’ that are touting the Temu tat seem to have the same amounts deposited to their PayPal accounts?! How is this possible?! It looks like they all get sent the same pictures / videos / script to share.

The big family Chinese when half of them aren't there
It’s normally what they have when they’re at her parents. So I’m betting that ivy has been up north this weekend. So probably missing school again today.

Why would you go on holiday with half your kids missing?! It’s so weird. Those kids are going to grow up not sharing any nice holiday memories together :(

Reactions: 6
'Nobody does Chinese like the Wilkos'.

They order a number of dishes and share them. Groundbreaking. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s normally what they have when they’re at her parents. So I’m betting that ivy has been up north this weekend. So probably missing school again today.

Why would you go on holiday with half your kids missing?! It’s so weird. Those kids are going to grow up not sharing any nice holiday memories together :(
It’s half term down here in Leicester so she’d be off school but still always palmed off to her dad and missing out when it involves Robbo doing stuff and spending money. Whereas if it was 2 weeks in home she’d have Ivy there.

I have two children with two different men (an ex and my husband).
My husband would be disgusted if I ever mentioned shipping the eldest away to his other parents to avoid taking him on holiday, as would I if the roles were reversed.

They literally took their respective youngest child and left the eldest out completely.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Absolutely mental how they holiday. Surely if this was the only time Ivy’s Dad could have her over the holidays she would wait till she is back before they went away so she could be included - although, then she’d have to pay top dollar cos she’s gone away whilst most schools haven’t finished for Easter. I know Ivy could be having the time of her life somewhere with her Dad, but even so, she’ll be aware that her mum is holidaying without her…. AGAIN!

Reactions: 8
It’s half term down here in Leicester so she’d be off school but still always palmed off to her dad and missing out when it involves Robbo doing stuff and spending money. Whereas if it was 2 weeks in home she’d have Ivy there.
Ahhhh I see! Wouldn’t you just wait until all your kids could go?

Reactions: 2
My Nan took me away without my sister (who is less than a year younger than me) when I was about 10 so she was 9. My sister has never forgotten it! Those kids are going to remember…

Reactions: 7
Free money my arse. Good luck having your identity stolen Robbo.

IMG_4415.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12