Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sick she gets all this free money, I really hope whatever the Temu scam is catches up with her soon 😩

Notice at least one of the big kids is there for the weekend, looking like they don’t want to be there/don’t feel welcome… 🤔

Reactions: 8
So it seems to be only 50% of their kids are there? It would have been good to see Ivy included, as that’s another holiday the little mite has missed out on. Maybe Slobbo is keeping her hidden and there will be a big reveal later

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That Temu cash paying for drinks for the adults. Shame it couldn’t pay for the other two kids to come along.

Reactions: 12
Makes me sick she gets all this free money, I really hope whatever the Temu scam is catches up with her soon 😩

Notice at least one of the big kids is there for the weekend, looking like they don’t want to be there/don’t feel welcome… 🤔
I don't think the eldest likes being on Robbo's social media, Robbo rarely shows her even if she is there, unlike Rob's youngest.

What BMW have they got?

Reactions: 3
I don't think the eldest likes being on Robbo's social media, Robbo rarely shows her even if she is there, unlike Rob's youngest.

What BMW have they got?
I would bet good money on it being a basic spec 1 series on finance…

Reactions: 4
So she dragged Ivy out last night in her pjammas, no coat and school shoes to do a food shopping for a “holiday” that she wasn’t taking her on. Nice mam that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Where is ivy ? She never went on the last holiday either as it was just him & her. How can she think it’s acceptable to keep leaving her. It’s so sad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He's been ill. I think I read on a past thread it was cancer
He definitely was getting some sort of cancer treatment not that long ago. And I am assuming he had undergone something similar when he was younger and that’s what caused the #malefactor infertility she kept adding to all her IVF posts when they were together.

Reactions: 6
He definitely was getting some sort of cancer treatment not that long ago. And I am assuming he had undergone something similar when he was younger and that’s what caused the #malefactor infertility she kept adding to all her IVF posts when they were together.
Ohh I read the first post like “I hope robbo’s having a fun weekend with her dad” so I was confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God I forgot about that. She really is a horrible cow isn’t she? 🙄

Reactions: 5
This thread is covered in Temu ads for me, and this just popped up on my Twitter timeline:

IMG_4185.jpeg

nothing weird/dodgy about Temu at allllll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10