Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there are only so many plates you can load into the Spoons dishwasher? Not 52 hours worth. Each plate goes from the shelf to the side of the microwave to the table and back to kitchen. I guess there's the added stress of the bent forks but still. Unless she was promoted to go behind the bar. My money is on bouncer with a chin like that. Meow.

Reactions: 3
Another holiday booked then. 3 weeks til Turkey. How does she afford so many holidays?? We she palm off the kids again? Is she with their dad? Is thst how she does it, their dad has them?

Reactions: 1
Another holiday booked then. 3 weeks til Turkey. How does she afford so many holidays?? We she palm off the kids again? Is she with their dad? Is thst how she does it, their dad has them?
I'm sure people have said her local council put school holidays slightly different to other county's so her family holiday will cost significantly less than a standard school summer holiday

Reactions: 2