Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bathtime then bed posted around 530pm. Is she serious that’s still day time and she’s sending her kids to bed. She literally hates spending time with her children

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Bathtime then bed posted around 530pm. Is she serious that’s still day time and she’s sending her kids to bed. She literally hates spending time with her children
Poor kids learning that they just need to get through each day as quickly as possible. Wake up, school, early dinner and bed every single night. So grim

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Remember her awful big yellow sticker birthday that she tried to laugh off....I wouldn't have been laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell...her junior suit tour..if that's the suite , god knows what the standard rooms are like 😬

Reactions: 2
She wants those UGG sandals so that would be a perfect present but I reckon she gets nothing.
I think the distinct radio silence from Robbo shows there hasn’t been anything special done for her birthday which is sad however she fully participates in this low-budget, low-value lifestyle.

They’re probably all in bed now anyway after a yellow sticker dinner with allllll the veg, eaten outta old flora tubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the distinct radio silence from Robbo shows there hasn’t been anything special done for her birthday which is sad however she fully participates in this low-budget, low-value lifestyle.

They’re probably all in bed now anyway after a yellow sticker dinner with allllll the veg, eaten outta old flora tubs.
I'd have sympathy for her if she made an effort for her kids birthday's, but she reaps what she sows, hope he treat her to a Morrisons cafe and a walk round The Company Shop

Reactions: 14
Picture it. Thursday 6.43am: had such a chill day yesterday for my birthday. The kids were so super good, unlike the demons they normally are. Rob did the school run which was amazing and I just threw out all the cheap temu polyester clothes so no laundry. It was actually so refreshing not to have to Take a pic of the washing machine for you guys to be honest. We went to the company shop and man you want to see the bargains
63 sides of salmon for 4 British pounds. It seems a lot but we got a third freezer on the way home so sorted. It was such a perf blended family day which made me realise how happy and content and fulfilled life is.
To top it off Rob fisted ne twice so I'm obvs booking another trip now...I'm feeling the Ukraine tbh, some really good deals..has anyone been, would love some good Indian restaurant recommendations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Picture it. Thursday 6.43am: had such a chill day yesterday for my birthday. The kids were so super good, unlike the demons they normally are. Rob did the school run which was amazing and I just threw out all the cheap temu polyester clothes so no laundry. It was actually so refreshing not to have to Take a pic of the washing machine for you guys to be honest. We went to the company shop and man you want to see the bargains
63 sides of salmon for 4 British pounds. It seems a lot but we got a third freezer on the way home so sorted. It was such a perf blended family day which made me realise how happy and content and fulfilled life is.
To top it off Rob fisted ne twice so I'm obvs booking another trip now...I'm feeling the Ukraine tbh, some really good deals..has anyone been, would love some good Indian restaurant recommendations.
😂😂👏🏼👏🏼 proper lol’ing here!!

Reactions: 1
I hope nobody made an effort for her birthday. Purely because she makes no effort for her KIDS birthday. You know the kids that she was so desperate for..

Reactions: 6

She’s treated herself to a read of here and has let you know what she had for her birthday tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Incoming stories this weekend of the Sunday roast in flora tubs, a photo of her holding a coffee with the caption ‘nice slow mornings are the best’ not a paid activity in sight and not to forget the photo at the kids entertainment with a pint and glass of wine but the kids have their water bottles 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11