Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be having a fit today. TUI payment due and her child benefit hasn’t been paid.
Honestly, I bet it is! They probably use Ritchie's maintenance and the child benefit to pay for their multiple adult only holidays. If they didn't get either of those payments they'd probably be approx £500 down and the adult only holidays would stop. Those kids do not benefit at all from that money, Ivy doesn't even have her haircut.

I wonder what they pay towards CMs girls too.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I never know when it’s paid, I got a notification to say mine was in today and thought “Oh, that’s early this month” Surely nobody should be running out of money by 3rd of the month 🤣

Reactions: 6
surely she’s not that desperate for money a few days after she’s been paid that she’s asking Instagram. She books constant holidays for herself and chicken man and she’s acting a beg over £170. I’m not knocking anyone who’s genuinely living week to week at all but those people aren’t doing a slobbo and booking holiday after holiday they genuinely need the money for food and bills so got every right to wonder where their money is. Her on the other hand is a complete beg.

Reactions: 13
Guys, her HelloFresh has been delivered to the wrong address a whole 0.5 mile away. So no prepared dinners this week.

BLOODY GO AND WALK AND PICK IT UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't worry Yobbo, you have the whole of the yellow sticker stock from every supermarket, stuffed in your cupboards. You don't need money or a meal box...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet she really played up in order to get that box for free the scab. Either that or she’s being a bull shitter as per 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s sick in the head isn’t she. One seriously tapped woman
WTF is this? Honestly, I worked for nothing for years just to retain my job whilst paying for childcare. Yes it costs money. But you have children, and there are costs involved. I gave the nursery most of my salary so that I had my career afterwards. What is she moaning about?

Reactions: 6
WTF is this? Honestly, I worked for nothing for years just to retain my job whilst paying for childcare. Yes it costs money. But you have children, and there are costs involved. I gave the nursery most of my salary so that I had my career afterwards. What is she moaning about?
Yeah but you’re talking about your job. She just wants to go on crappy holidays to Benidorm every week.

She doesn’t care about those kids having a proper education. She takes them out constantly for holidays. I don’t get the modern fascination with taking kids out of school constantly!

• Angry
She must have another holiday booked as she’s posted on her stories ‘soon’. Were we thinking this time ? Who’s going? Which kids, if any ???