Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
I’m thinking maybe she’s taken the kids in term time and is posting less so no one knows? But then again it’s Robbo so probs not
Wasn't her January holiday with her dad only 3 nights? Wonder if she's doing 3 nights with the younger two and maybe just keeping them off school on Tuesday. Then they'll just say they were ill.

Reactions: 2

Lynx

VIP Member
I thought the next holiday abroad she was on about was the summer one with all of the kids, she usually goes 2nd week of July, but this one seems to be another one. Did she say where she was going in the summer, was it Egypt? This one is Tunisia. So take your guess on how many kids will get to go this time!

waterfall2021

I was reading in the news about Universal Credits the other day. And how single parents are expected to work hours equal to X amount of pounds per month dependant on the age of the youngest child etc And it made me think of Slobbo. Didnt she increase her hours once Mason went to school? We all know how lazy she is and there’s surely no way she’d have increased them for no reason. I’m sure she’s claiming as a single parent.

AdApathy

VIP Member
It is, if you look on her stories the next photo is her in the same outfit with the same bag

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Anyone know what brand those flatform sandals were she was recommending? Or anyone know any other decent brands good for walking long distances etc ?

Reactions: 1