Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Her kids still have wristbands on from either a theme park, or holiday. Considering she hardly takes them anywhere together it narrows it down to perhaps the all inclusive in Spain last year? If that’s the case, do those kids never bathe. How rotten to when allow them to keep them on 🤢
Are they not from the haven holiday they’ve just had for ivys birthday?

Reactions: 3

Nosymum

VIP Member
Is she even celiac? Why does she need gluten free? I’m sure if she was we would’ve heard about it a million times by now… 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking she’d got a bulk load on yellow sticker but reckon the others are right it’s about calories or carbs.

Reactions: 3

AdApathy

VIP Member
Her kids still have wristbands on from either a theme park, or holiday. Considering she hardly takes them anywhere together it narrows it down to perhaps the all inclusive in Spain last year? If that’s the case, do those kids never bathe. How rotten to when allow them to keep them on 🤢
they're from Rebound, which is an inflatable park near me. Didn't one kid go to a party there recently?

Reactions: 2

whoareyouu

VIP Member
It’s half term down here in Leicester so she’d be off school but still always palmed off to her dad and missing out when it involves Robbo doing stuff and spending money. Whereas if it was 2 weeks in home she’d have Ivy there.
Ahhhh I see! Wouldn’t you just wait until all your kids could go?

Reactions: 2