Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Also my family, not our family. Am I knee deep in an imaginary situation
Pretty sure she deleted him off the gram after there were lots of negative comments about his appearance (although she continues to post unflattering pics of him on her stories). There was also some deleting of the engagement ring photos at one point too.

Reactions: 3

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I think the distinct radio silence from Robbo shows there hasn’t been anything special done for her birthday which is sad however she fully participates in this low-budget, low-value lifestyle.

They’re probably all in bed now anyway after a yellow sticker dinner with allllll the veg, eaten outta old flora tubs.
She’s treated herself to a read of here and has let you know what she had for her birthday tea 😂

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she’s had a taste of freedom now with all their CF holidays and she won’t want to have a baby with them.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I couldn’t take my 7 year old to that, she’d lose the will to be in one place for so long
My 7yo coped ok but as I said they do love TS. Id not take my other child whos older as theyre not a huge fan. Too long for something they only like a little and theyre a seasoned concert goer. 😁 also the cost but we know Robbo loves spending money on herself only.

AdApathy

VIP Member
Maybe but I do get the impression theyre cracking down on this massively.

Even kids who are mentally unwell and cant attend get marked as unauthorised 😭

We had a very close family members wedding, kids part of the wedding party, it was in a different country and I had no choice really other than take my kids out for 2 days and despite me asking the school wouldnt mark either as authorised. 😶
Oh I know, I was having a rant about it earlier because it's ridiculous. It's people like Robbo that have made the rules change.
---
Those wouldn’t have been fined though because it’s for a full school week I think?
No, 5 consecutive days unauthorised, or 10 non-consecutive days within 10 weeks. There's gonna be a lot more "long weekends" being taken to accommodate this ;)

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Another holiday booked then. 3 weeks til Turkey. How does she afford so many holidays?? We she palm off the kids again? Is she with their dad? Is thst how she does it, their dad has them?
I'm sure people have said her local council put school holidays slightly different to other county's so her family holiday will cost significantly less than a standard school summer holiday