Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tealover

Chatty Member
the other step daughter I think is the one with a black t-shirt on beside robbo so she’s no better dressed.
---
you’d like to think maybe there was something on at the school earlier on in the day but you’d be taking the poor kid a change of clothes.
I’ve seen better dressed kids in pictures of victorian slums
Yeah the one in the black is the other. I thought Rob only has two from the previous relationship but maybe that random girl at the edge is a third 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

whoareyouu

VIP Member
She can’t drive so it would have cost them a fortune in tickets. Can’t imagine the chicken is a swiftie.

skintsocks

VIP Member
They both look like female wrists. Or they don't look like they came from that stubby little man-thing that beats up pensioners.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
She's being quieter than normal at her beloved Haven, no caravan hints, tours etc. Do we think she's managed to bag a PR stay? 🤣

AdApathy

VIP Member
I use a mix of Shein, Primark, sainsbury's and Asda to dress my two. I have managed to get some absolutely brilliant pieces for my kids from Shein, because you need to know what you're looking for. Robbo just does the supermarket sweep equivalent and doesn't give it a second thought.

hol20x

VIP Member
My 6 year old loves Taylor and wants to come with me to my Dublin show but it's far too long for her, she'd get fed up.

Don't understand Robbo's outfit, what era is she supposed to be?!