Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Why are they clamping down on unauthorised absences now when they were happy for children to be home schooled for nearly 2 years? My neighbour is a primary school teacher and I remember her building a shed with a glass of white wine at 11am telling her other neighbours she was “living the dream” whilst I was doing a night shift on the Covid ward that night. These teachers are a joke
If you'd like to bash teachers please do so elsewhere.

Every single day I delivered 5 lessons online.
25 live lessons a week, with 25 individualised PowerPoints, learning points and follow up tasks.
I also recorded those 25 lessons the weekend before they went out, allowing me to upload them after the lesson to accommodate children who couldn't attend.

I also regularly hosted informal catch ups to let the children talk to their friends, we played quizzes, shared news etc.

I think I ended up getting 4-5 hours sleep most nights at most and ended up making myself very ill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

tealover

Chatty Member
Picture it. Thursday 6.43am: had such a chill day yesterday for my birthday. The kids were so super good, unlike the demons they normally are. Rob did the school run which was amazing and I just threw out all the cheap temu polyester clothes so no laundry. It was actually so refreshing not to have to Take a pic of the washing machine for you guys to be honest. We went to the company shop and man you want to see the bargains
63 sides of salmon for 4 British pounds. It seems a lot but we got a third freezer on the way home so sorted. It was such a perf blended family day which made me realise how happy and content and fulfilled life is.
To top it off Rob fisted ne twice so I'm obvs booking another trip now...I'm feeling the Ukraine tbh, some really good deals..has anyone been, would love some good Indian restaurant recommendations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
What a strange woman she is. It’s bank holiday weekend and the weathers been nice. You’ve got an extra day with your kids - that money could have paid for a night in the hotel at CBeebies land or something similar, legoland etc and it would be something great that her kids enjoy and would remember. What a strange strange person. I love a holiday but to fly somewhere shit for 48 hours just to make out that I TrAvEl - no thanks. She needs help tbh.

Reactions: 22

AdApathy

VIP Member
Ohhh you've shown us, Robbo, it was actually 72 hours!

33 second video that shows you did fuck all

#minibreak? Babe I've had longer breaks eating a kitkat

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lynx

VIP Member
Lovely little Saturday at home… isn’t that the same every rare weekend Ivy is at home and you’re not gallavanting? I genuinely feel so sorry for those kids in particular Ivy.
she will 100%be gutted when she’s older and knows the extent of how Slobbo ‘parents’
Robbo has been away 5 times this year and Ivy has been just once, to Mablethorpe. Ivy has missed out on three times abroad and the Lakes holiday.

Imagine how many amazing holidays they could have done as a family by sacrificing some of their budget AI holidays.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

AdApathy

VIP Member
That’s just so cruel. I can’t fathom how some parents can do it. My MIL told my yday my husbands brother is leaving his two kids with her whilst they go
Mexico for a week for a wedding. Goes to show there’s many parents out there that think it’s ok. I find it shocking personally. Not just the fact they are leaving their kids out, but also putting on family members who’ve already done their dues years ago when they had kids. I don’t get it.
I think we've had this discussion on here before. IMO a one-off for a wedding isn't an issue. If your BIL fucks off 5 times a year without his kids then it's a different story, obviously, but people can say no. My ex in-laws flat out refused to help us with childcare and would say no if we asked for the rare overnight stay, which is their prerogative, but their relationship with my kids isn't anywhere near as strong as the one they have with my parents, who not only help me when I need it, but often offer to have my kids overnight because they love spending time with their grandchildren.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Hatefake

VIP Member
I reckon one of her holidays has been cancelled…. or
Chicken man’s asked her to start working more hours to pay for the shit holidays …… or
They have lost the company shop card….. or Mason has smashed the iPad so she has to actually parent

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
They in Tunisia, they’ve gone the 2 of them for the bank holiday. I saw the sister had put a picture on of ivy and mason at her mams.
Good sleuthing.

She is truly unbelievable. All parents need a break but she is something else. I hate parent shaming, I try not to do it as so many things parents get shamed for are ridiculous.

A much longed for IVF baby and any opportunity she can she will dump them.

Also these Instahuns will use the disguise of 'parents need this to keep their relationship going' Im sick of reading/hearing it. People have kids but dont want to adjust their lives to take account of having them.

Those kids are passed from pillar to post, given home hair cuts, cheap nasty Shein / Temu clothes. Bargain basement food. She deludes herself into thinking a Haven holiday every 3 months and 1 week in Benidorm is giving them enough. Its sickening.

• Heart