Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I reckon she actually is working more ya know. 🤔

However the irony is that she cant post selfies constantly from the sofa if shes working more... but used to love telling us she was working 'full time'

Shes not savvy enough to schedule posts like others who work FT and pretend daily like SW Gem 🙄
I thought she was sat in the car on the way to another shit holiday a couple of days ago?

Reactions: 1

yellowbrickroad01

Picture it. Thursday 6.43am: had such a chill day yesterday for my birthday. The kids were so super good, unlike the demons they normally are. Rob did the school run which was amazing and I just threw out all the cheap temu polyester clothes so no laundry. It was actually so refreshing not to have to Take a pic of the washing machine for you guys to be honest. We went to the company shop and man you want to see the bargains
63 sides of salmon for 4 British pounds. It seems a lot but we got a third freezer on the way home so sorted. It was such a perf blended family day which made me realise how happy and content and fulfilled life is.
To top it off Rob fisted ne twice so I'm obvs booking another trip now...I'm feeling the Ukraine tbh, some really good deals..has anyone been, would love some good Indian restaurant recommendations.
😂😂👏🏼👏🏼 proper lol’ing here!!

JSquared

VIP Member
I think we've had this discussion on here before. IMO a one-off for a wedding isn't an issue. If your BIL fucks off 5 times a year without his kids then it's a different story, obviously, but people can say no. My ex in-laws flat out refused to help us with childcare and would say no if we asked for the rare overnight stay, which is their prerogative, but their relationship with my kids isn't anywhere near as strong as the one they have with my parents, who not only help me when I need it, but often offer to have my kids overnight because they love spending time with their grandchildren.
Your parents sound very similar to mine as grandparents. Mine have my little one once a week as they love being with him. Gives me and my OH time together as well.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Those wouldn’t have been fined though because it’s for a full school week I think?
No its going to be collective now over a 3 year period.

Also Im in Scotland so no fines but was still marked as an unauthorised abscence despite me giving a perfectly good reason as to why they wouldnt be there. Providing travel documents / wedding invitations etc.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
What age is Ivy? I took a relatively young child last weekend and its a lot. We managed and my kid loves TS. If Ivy isnt that fussed I wouldnt take her and thats not me defending Robbo but christ its a long show.

Not sure why chicken man is there though 🙄

tealover

Chatty Member
Since this is a safe space I bought a bright multicoloured pair last year 🙈but haven't worn yet as naturally they arrived the day I flew on holidays. I also walk a lot on hols and need another option besides heavy runners and cons when going on a trek.

shamkkzze

I’d rather not go tbf than be sat as far away as she is 😂.
each to their own and all that,and I def get mums being ‘swifties’ when they’ve got a daughter who loves Taylor Swift but Slobbo genuinely makes me cringe. I think she thinks she’s coming across as cool and hip with all her bracelets she’s made and fake tattoos. But she’s just a bloody weirdo 😂😂
I still can’t grasp why Ivy hasn’t gone 😔
Not to defend Robbo but she’s only in her early thirties so I think it’s okay she likes Taylor Swift regardless if her daughter does or not. She’s not some older mam trying to be cool, she’s relatively young and would have probably grown up with her music.