Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husbands coeliac and he’d rather eat cardboard than most of the bread out there so why the hell is she eating it. Am sure she’s just pretending so she can aff link it 😩😭😂

Reactions: 5
There was a craze with slimming worlders where they were all eating that gluten free bread as it was allowed on that diet, so I assume it must be less calories or something. That's probably why Spoonface is having it.

Reactions: 9
Is she even celiac? Why does she need gluten free? I’m sure if she was we would’ve heard about it a million times by now… 🤷‍♀️
She was one of the people (ex-slimming worlders) that were clearing the shelves of the gluten-free promise rolls from Sainsburys before they were even unpacked from the delivery boxes years ago. And then posting pictures to show how many they had. None of them needed gluten-free products.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Is she even celiac? Why does she need gluten free? I’m sure if she was we would’ve heard about it a million times by now… 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking she’d got a bulk load on yellow sticker but reckon the others are right it’s about calories or carbs.

Reactions: 3
Right, place your bets on the following:

1) The destination
2) The length of the trip, considering the last one was about 45 minutes
3) Which, if any, children are going

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1. Somewhere common as hell
2. 1 night
3. Not a chance any of those poor kids will go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whens she’s going to Taylor swift do we know?
I’m sure she’s going to Liverpool so this weekend. Thank fook it’s not one of the other venues, I’m not trading bracelets with Waluigi and Chicken Man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It'll be Turkey with all of the kids. They live in Leicestershire so they get to take advantage of the slightly earlier school holidays. The cheapest all inclusive obvs.

Reactions: 6