Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this? Honestly, I worked for nothing for years just to retain my job whilst paying for childcare. Yes it costs money. But you have children, and there are costs involved. I gave the nursery most of my salary so that I had my career afterwards. What is she moaning about?
She literally hasn’t paid for childcare either; regularly joked about school being childcare and didn’t send Mason until he was eligible for funded hours.

Reactions: 9
I thought oh great she’s finally doing something with Ivy, but nope it’s for her Taylor Swift concert! Which also made me wonder why Ivy isn’t going to it with her?!
IMG_6458.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought oh great she’s finally doing something with Ivy, but nope it’s for her Taylor Swift concert! Which also made me wonder why Ivy isn’t going to it with her?!View attachment 2979015
She would never spend that money on her kids. Plain and simple. I don’t know why she bothered having children, she does not come off as maternal at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I wonder what she actually does for work for her to be up at that time? She said ‘hospitality’ before but that could be anything. It’s obviously something she’s not proud of as she never mentions it.

Also, I’m embarrassed for her making friendship brackets for herself and CM.. while her daughter who would love the concert is up in bed. Surely Ivy has asked to go or why she isn’t going.

Reactions: 10
She would never spend that money on her kids. Plain and simple. I don’t know why she bothered having children, she does not come off as maternal at all.
Do they have any hobbies that she pays for? Like dancing, gym, sports etc? They always look scruffy too. It's so sad to see

Reactions: 7
I wonder what she actually does for work for her to be up at that time? She said ‘hospitality’ before but that could be anything. It’s obviously something she’s not proud of as she never mentions it.

Also, I’m embarrassed for her making friendship brackets for herself and CM.. while her daughter who would love the concert is up in bed. Surely Ivy has asked to go or why she isn’t going.
She works at Wetherspoons. So must be a breakfast shift to be awake and going to work that early.

• Sick

The Wetherspoons she works at is around 20 miles from her so she'll need to factor in getting taxis. I've worked in a similar kitchen before so she probably has to switch everything on, collect the dirty pots and dishes from the night before. There might also be some big cleaning jobs that need to be done on that shift. I used to have to clean the fryers on one opening shift and that takes forever.

The Wetherspoons she works at is around 20 miles from her so she'll need to factor in getting taxis. I've worked in a similar kitchen before so she probably has to switch everything on, collect the dirty pots and dishes from the night before. There might also be some big cleaning jobs that need to be done on that shift. I used to have to clean the fryers on one opening shift and that takes forever.
I wonder what her promotion involves? 🤔 No more cleaning fryers for Robbo, she’s on the way up 🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought oh great she’s finally doing something with Ivy, but nope it’s for her Taylor Swift concert! Which also made me wonder why Ivy isn’t going to it with her?!View attachment 2979015
A grown arse woman doing this is, imo, ridiculous. If she was doing it with ivy, as you say, fair enough, but she’s just an immature selfish lump.

Do they have any hobbies that she pays for? Like dancing, gym, sports etc? They always look scruffy too. It's so sad to see
Nope, not that she mentions. They are just indoors, just on iPads.
Masons birthday treat was a trip to a supermarket and then the cafe there. Which is fine if people genuinely can’t afford anything else but they ALWAYS prioritise themselves and their needs over the kids.

• Sad
It’s so sad. My little niece is the same age as Ivy and I’ve bought her a gorgeous bead set, all stored in a glass jar etc for her to make her Taylor Swift bracelets. Slobbo is a skanky lump.

Reactions: 5

I'm wondering this....
---
She does a 40 mile round trip for work?! No wonder she's always on holiday. Christ thsts a long way to go for probably not a huge wage.
---
Not hard to get a promotion when you’re getting fisted by the manager. Promotion from pot washer to glass collector do we think?
Is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm wondering this....
---

She does a 40 mile round trip for work?! No wonder she's always on holiday. Christ thsts a long way to go for probably not a huge wage.
---

Is she?!
Yes she is! That’s how she met Rob. They don’t travel to work together so she must do an early kitchen prep shift and then he’s the manager. I still can’t comprehend why she doesn’t look for ANY other job that she could do from home or closer to home. It’s so weird

Reactions: 3
IMG_7422.jpeg
Is this “THE” holiday he made his first appearance? The, was my exs holiday for his birthday but introduced and taking my new man instead?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she even celiac? Why does she need gluten free? I’m sure if she was we would’ve heard about it a million times by now… 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Is she even celiac? Why does she need gluten free? I’m sure if she was we would’ve heard about it a million times by now… 🤷‍♀️
No she is not a coeliac, but I am 😡
Why is she aff G/F bread 🙃 the thins taste like 💩, promise bread is the best one out there or M&S .

• Angry