Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather not go tbf than be sat as far away as she is 😂.
each to their own and all that,and I def get mums being ‘swifties’ when they’ve got a daughter who loves Taylor Swift but Slobbo genuinely makes me cringe. I think she thinks she’s coming across as cool and hip with all her bracelets she’s made and fake tattoos. But she’s just a bloody weirdo 😂😂
I still can’t grasp why Ivy hasn’t gone 😔

Reactions: 7
I’d rather not go tbf than be sat as far away as she is 😂.
each to their own and all that,and I def get mums being ‘swifties’ when they’ve got a daughter who loves Taylor Swift but Slobbo genuinely makes me cringe. I think she thinks she’s coming across as cool and hip with all her bracelets she’s made and fake tattoos. But she’s just a bloody weirdo 😂😂
I still can’t grasp why Ivy hasn’t gone 😔
Not to defend Robbo but she’s only in her early thirties so I think it’s okay she likes Taylor Swift regardless if her daughter does or not. She’s not some older mam trying to be cool, she’s relatively young and would have probably grown up with her music.

Reactions: 1
She can’t drive so it would have cost them a fortune in tickets. Can’t imagine the chicken is a swiftie.

What age is Ivy? I took a relatively young child last weekend and its a lot. We managed and my kid loves TS. If Ivy isnt that fussed I wouldnt take her and thats not me defending Robbo but christ its a long show.

Not sure why chicken man is there though 🙄

What age is Ivy? I took a relatively young child last weekend and its a lot. We managed and my kid loves TS. If Ivy isnt that fussed I wouldnt take her and thats not me defending Robbo but christ its a long show.

Not sure why chicken man is there though 🙄
He’s her transport there I imagine - she likes to be chauffeured so god forbid she get a train etc

Reactions: 4
My 6 year old loves Taylor and wants to come with me to my Dublin show but it's far too long for her, she'd get fed up.

Don't understand Robbo's outfit, what era is she supposed to be?!

I couldn’t take my 7 year old to that, she’d lose the will to be in one place for so long
My 7yo coped ok but as I said they do love TS. Id not take my other child whos older as theyre not a huge fan. Too long for something they only like a little and theyre a seasoned concert goer. 😁 also the cost but we know Robbo loves spending money on herself only.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been in Liverpool this weekend and it’s been great- so many kids dressed up in their sequins and cowboy boots etc. I bet every time Ivy shows any interest in Swift, she’s shown the iPad with some cartoons instead- much cheaper!

Reactions: 5