Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they had to juggle 4 kids? The older girls mum is local, so it's not like it was just down to Rob and Robbo. I'm sure the girls grandparents are probably in the area too. Also I'm sure they can get parental leave during emergencies, Rob should know, he's the manager of where they work!
And she juggled nothing because she can't drive so she was either ferried to the hospital, camps etc or didn't go. She's such a dramatic, deceitful dose

Reactions: 11
Call me cold hearted but she probably only cares if it affects her chances of getting childcare from the kid's mam. She's actually had to return the favour for once
Definitely not cold hearted, you're just being truthful.

She's not great caring for her own kids, I can't imagine she would win step-mother of the year either.

Reactions: 7
Definitely not cold hearted, you're just being truthful.

She's not great caring for her own kids, I can't imagine she would win step-mother of the year either.
It's the blended family that gets me....like they're a pot of crappy JD seasonings 😂 she's an absolute joke of a person. Awful mother, awful partner, awful relative. She just needs to piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s remember this post when she jets off ✈ cos I can put money on it she’ll go the first week of Leicester’s school holidays like she always does. Therefore her comment about the price of holidays during the school holidays doesn’t effect her as Leicester starts a week earlier than the rest of England 😬

Attachments

I’ve kinda only just clocked on to why she only does Tui holidays… cos they don’t have enough money to pay for things upfront so it all goes on credit. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Sorry but how is she affording all of these holidays? I know they are cheaper but all inclusive every time? And about 5 a year?

we are going for a week in August with 2 adults and 2 kids. To a villa in Spain and it’s costing £5000. We earn over £100000 between us and I feel like we’ve mostly used savings for this

Reactions: 10
Sorry but how is she affording all of these holidays? I know they are cheaper but all inclusive every time? And about 5 a year?

we are going for a week in August with 2 adults and 2 kids. To a villa in Spain and it’s costing £5000. We earn over £100000 between us and I feel like we’ve mostly used savings for this
Have you thought about eating out of date food or butchering your children’s hair yourself 🤣 I don’t understand it either maybe weatherspoons is better paid then we think.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you thought about eating out of date food or butchering your children’s hair yourself 🤣 I don’t understand it either maybe weatherspoons is better paid then we think.
I mean, our mortgage is £2300 so that might have something to do with it and live near London but still, doesn’t make sense to me haha

Reactions: 5
She booked the upcoming holiday in December 2022!!!
Christ! That’ll be so she can pay it off monthly.

Nothing wrong with that at all if it means people get to enjoy a holiday and it’s affordable but it’s her bleeping attitude as though she’s the only person in the world to go on holiday or to an airport and the way she thinks Benidorm is so exotic.

Reactions: 10
Christ! That’ll be so she can pay it off monthly.

Nothing wrong with that at all if it means people get to enjoy a holiday and it’s affordable but it’s her bleeping attitude as though she’s the only person in the world to go on holiday or to an airport and the way she thinks Benidorm is so exotic.
Exactly I see nothing wrong with paying it off slowly I normally do a year in advance as I can’t afford a lump sum but I also take my daughter and the holiday is all about her. I really don’t get the Benidorm fascination with her it looks dreadful!

You wonder how much money a month they are sending Tui. Paying it off monthly is probably the common way for most people but how many does she have on the go at once.

You can pay Jet2 off monthly too. I don't see what's wrong with that, I thought that was pretty normal if you book a holiday in advance. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But yes, if she has a few on the go I'm sure it mounts up!

The holiday obsession is pathetic. I bet she pays with the maintenance money and child benefit. Do the kids even do any paid for hobbies? Or does she spend it all making (tit and pointless) Tui mems🫠

The holiday obsession is pathetic. I bet she pays with the maintenance money and child benefit. Do the kids even do any paid for hobbies? Or does she spend it all making (tit and pointless) Tui mems🫠
Considering she posts everything I’ve never seen a post about Ivy going to dance classes, or Mason going to football etc. and that’s probably because they have to be paid for. My little one goes to football and it’s £39 for 6 weeks. She would rather spend that on crappy polyester tat

Ritchie pays his maintenance straight to Tui.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18