Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now sharing a post about lockdown babies going to school.... all about bringing babies home to empty houses no visitors etc... Mason was 6 months old when we went into lockdown, but that shouldn't get in the way of her attention seeking.

duck knows how he will cope at school when he can't be glued to a tablet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now sharing a post about lockdown babies going to school.... all about bringing babies home to empty houses no visitors etc... Mason was 6 months old when we went into lockdown, but that shouldn't get in the way of her attention seeking.

I genuinely thought the post was about Chicken Man and their affair at first 😅

‘Our Stace’ 🤢 BEG
IMG_4093.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Our Mase was born 7 months before lockdown, he’s not a lockdown baby. Unless she’s counting when he’s lockeddown in a pushchair with his eyes locked in on a tablet 🙄

Reactions: 8
Has she missed the part where Stacey also gets rather lovely holidays much further away? She does these holidays in the same way in which she works with Asda. Stacey is actually playing the game because she knows there is a shelf-life for being popular and she is putting money away by doing luxury things as well as things that may appeal to the rest of us who can't afford that perhaps. Ms Pot-wash cannot honestly be trying to compete by appearing with an aggressive sweaty fat man in a vest who serves up lunches in flora tubs and likes to punch pensioners.

• Haha
That pic of Stacey in Haven is best I've seen it look and Robbo has shared at least 100 stories/pics/reels over the years and she always made it look like a dive.

I'm sure it's not, but just Robbo's pics always makes it look like a place you want to delouse yourself after with their flora tubs etc

I dont follow Stacey but I imagine they probably paid to do activities, did things with the kids which werent boozing at the club 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I genuinely thought the post was about Chicken Man and their affair at first 😅

‘Our Stace’ 🤢 BEGView attachment 2878016
I genuinely thought someone had Photoshopped that bit after the asterisk cos surely nobody would be begging so openly for 'some freebies' from a UK holiday company. The same woman who slags off the UK weather at least once a day, and is trying to make herself some kind of Judith Chalmers of Benners. Have some respect, stop embarrassing yourself, and get your daughters hair and clothes sorted. I don't think Haven are wanting to promote the children's home look to their followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now let’s be fair to her..: she wouldn’t of taken him mother and baby classes, groups or anything like that in those 6 months prior to lockdown, he wouldn’t of even been for a walk round the park in his pram so he might as well be a lock down baby 😂

Omg. Can you imagine if our Mase didn’t get the same school as Ivy and she has to do two separate school runs. Oh I’d love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she’s got 4-5 holidays booked at once though she will be paying a really high amount monthly. If a holiday is £2k (being conservative) paid off over 2 years, that’s still £80 odd a month. Multiply that by however many holidays she has booked at once (3-4?) she’s looking at £300 ish per month. I just don’t get it? That’s a lot of money.
Also she’s such an attention seeker. My baby was 10 months when we went into lockdown. Not a lockdown baby, as she was born. Had visitors, dad was at scans and the birth. Our robbo just loves a bandwagon doesn’t she

She’s not consistent at all. She posts about getting 11 hours sleep then a meme about 4 hours sleep. She’s either forgets cos she’s a compulsive liar or she posts anything and everything. Or maybe both 😂

Our Mase was born 7 months before lockdown, he’s not a lockdown baby. Unless she’s counting when he’s lockeddown in a pushchair with his eyes locked in on a tablet 🙄
She just loves a bandwagon and to make it about herself.. we do remember her making her ex husbands cancer diagnosis about herself right? 🤣
My son was born march 2021 and is more of a lockdown baby than mase, I had scans alone, midwife alone, masks in labour, no birth partner and no visitors. My in laws didn’t hold my son until they relaxed the rules in the April to allow 6 in your garden