Being Robbo #15 Fell out of one bed and into another, now she’s marrying her lookalike brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On TikTok this morning I came across a video of someone who loves Benidorm all their videos are about Benidorm and he was saying how people are being robbed left right and centre there. They even took someone’s trainers off their feet. I mean they wouldn’t take her stomper trainers she likes to ad aff but still 😭😂 hope she doesn’t get robbed 😬 such a high class place is Slobbos Benidorm 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 3
On TikTok this morning I came across a video of someone who loves Benidorm all their videos are about Benidorm and he was saying how people are being robbed left right and centre there. They even took someone’s trainers off their feet. I mean they wouldn’t take her stomper trainers she likes to ad aff but still 😭😂 hope she doesn’t get robbed 😬 such a high class place is Slobbos Benidorm 😭
Aw I love Grumet and Big Dog.

Reactions: 3
She's being quieter than normal at her beloved Haven, no caravan hints, tours etc. Do we think she's managed to bag a PR stay? 🤣

Reactions: 1
wtf why is he in a buggy?! He’s starting school in September! And the absolute state of what she’s dressing him in…a scruffy polo and a sweater. She is one selfish lazy witch.

I follow some insta accounts for kids clothes and bargains (not aff links to tit in very) and you can even get decent clothes from the POUNDSHOP now! There is absolutely no need to dress the kids how she does. You can buy nice clothes from Asda, Sainsbury’s etc without them looking like little scruffs from 30 years ago. The hair on Ivy is inexcusable. Poor girl.

Reactions: 9
I thought the next holiday abroad she was on about was the summer one with all of the kids, she usually goes 2nd week of July, but this one seems to be another one. Did she say where she was going in the summer, was it Egypt? This one is Tunisia. So take your guess on how many kids will get to go this time!

Reactions: 2
I love going on holiday or for a weekend away but not every month. The planning, packing, unpacking, washing… I think it would lose its appeal very quickly if I were going that often, with 1,2 or 5 others in tow 🙄

Reactions: 11
I thought the next holiday abroad she was on about was the summer one with all of the kids, she usually goes 2nd week of July, but this one seems to be another one. Did she say where she was going in the summer, was it Egypt? This one is Tunisia. So take your guess on how many kids will get to go this time!
I would have loved to have replied to her story saying which kids did you eenie meanie miney mo to take this time 😭😂

Reactions: 8
I love going on holiday or for a weekend away but not every month. The planning, packing, unpacking, washing… I think it would lose its appeal very quickly if I were going that often, with 1,2 or 5 others in tow 🙄
I said this a while ago. Surely the novelty wears off and it’s not as exciting and enjoyable.

Reactions: 9
Won’t be doing it soon have you seen the fines that are coming in? Carlyjadedrake has just been on ranting about them

Reactions: 2
Won’t be doing it soon have you seen the fines that are coming in? Carlyjadedrake has just been on ranting about them
tbh Robbo will still manage to work around it because she never takes them out for more than a few days at a time, and I imagine if it's like Egypt and Ivy had to stay with her dad that would probably be approved for childcare reasons.

Reactions: 4