Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she could read to her children before bed instead of sticking them on their iPads 🤬
I just feel so sorry for Mason. We as adults know how tit we feel after too much screen time, either staring at a screen for work or being on your phone too much one evening, but day on, day out that poor lad is glued to his tablet. In bed, on the couch, the bus, at the dinner table, in a pushchair on holiday. But the poor lad knows no better, their responsibility is to set boundaries, stimulate him and entertain him. At least Ivy goes to school 5 days a week.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Been on a city break for the weekend with my 4yo and under 1. The baby went in the sling a few times and my 4yo thought it was hilarious to steal the buggy and sit in it. He was MASSIVE! Legs scraping on the floor and generally looks ridiculous but he thought it was hilarious. I feel sorry for Mason who thinks that is normal to be wheeled around at his age because his mum cba to look after him properly.

Reactions: 5
Gawd she’s so embarrassing with her work mate japes. You know tomorrow ‘Mase’ will need a lazy day as she will be so so hungover *insert filtered yet still ugly selfie from couch*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Postpartum?? It’s been 4 years Hun, that’s not postpartum, that’s just your crappy wrecked hair that gets pulled back within in inch of its life most days 🙄🙄
Take the tablet off the kid, and let him walk on holidays and it'll stop.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.