Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like she's so cultured and well travelled but she goes on holiday and eats chips for every meal. 😂

Reactions: 9
Oh they are so lazy. Quite content to go to various holiday destinations yet not venture outside the hotel - I don’t get it. We break our holidays up by exploring for a couple of days then have a beach/pool day, and so on. We go out for meals in different restaurants, try local cuisines and activities. They literally just rot in the all inclusive. For all her claims of being a foodie and love exploring when they go on holidays, that does not happen!!

Reactions: 5
Exactly, I’m going away in may alone to majorca, and yes I’ve chosen an all inclusive posh resort but I’m already planning day trips, looking into buses to palma so I can go for a day of culture, researching all the things I can do around my hotel

Reactions: 7
She acts like she's so cultured and well travelled but she goes on holiday and eats chips for every meal. 😂
And toasties!

They do seem to be up and out of the room earlier than when they have the children with them?! They seem to just sit inside on iPads then?

Reactions: 4
There is nothing wrong with a lazy holiday, sat by the pool, eating in the hotel etc as people can go on holiday to relax, take it slow, ease the everyday stress they feel. However, Robbos full life is relaxing and taking it slow so she may aswell just stay at home! Nevermind bragging about the countries she's visited when she doesn't see outside the hotel 🤣

Reactions: 6
She wants to maximise her burning tanning time.
She literally just wants a tan so she can show off to her gross mates at home that she’s been away. I do think none of her friends/family travel abroad so for her it’s really glamorous and she just does it to rub other people’s faces in it. I also wonder if Richie and his new woman go on nice trips abroad and she’s trying to one-up them.

Reactions: 8
I just think it’s bleeping selfish. None of these nice places when it’s a family holiday. No nice food. It’s all crap out of flora tube and a fruitshoot in the caravan.

They act like kids are an inconvenience to them.

Reactions: 9
A holiday to Egypt is really cheap at the moment. They clearly couldn't afford what they originally planned, so switched to this. But she'd never admit that and just blamed it on the visas

Reactions: 11
I always say be worried about what they aren't telling you. If a place is unsafe enough to warrant a marker on a government website, then you don't know the half of it.

There's a reason these holidays are so cheap at the moment. And you couldn't get me to set foot in Egypt or Turkey right now. When there's unrest things can change in minutes.

Maybe over cautious but I wouldn't risk it for a cheap hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder what Ivy’s school think about her missing days because her parents are on holiday (not even her!)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I always say be worried about what they aren't telling you. If a place is unsafe enough to warrant a marker on a government website, then you don't know the half of it.

There's a reason these holidays are so cheap at the moment. And you couldn't get me to set foot in Egypt or Turkey right now. When there's unrest things can change in minutes.

Maybe over cautious but I wouldn't risk it for a cheap hotel.
I wish holidays were cheap in Turkey :(
They’ve doubled in the past four years we’ve been going.

You are right though. You can sense the unrest.

Reactions: 4
It blows my bleeping mind how someone would go to Egypt and not even want to see one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

They're staying 5.5hrs away from Giza, it's like they didn't even want it to be an option for them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.