Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This tells you everything you need to know about Slobbo. HATES her life, just wants to escape it all the time by going on tacky trips to cheap destinations and leaving her children behind. Guarantee she’s looking on the TUI website while he plays in his room with a two quid book.
15D3111A-273E-45A4-AB0F-99156E8B72D4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Such a sad existence, just constantly wanting to be anywhere but at home with family. I think she is attempting to be like these insta families who travel a lot but oh lawd, she is going totally the wrong way about it. Nothing aspirational about Robbo’s hotel compound holidays!

Reactions: 12
This tells you everything you need to know about Slobbo. HATES her life, just wants to escape it all the time by going on tacky trips to cheap destinations and leaving her children behind. Guarantee she’s looking on the TUI website while he plays in his room with a two quid book.View attachment 2787176
Why does a child need a lazy day? Take him to the park, take him out on his bike. Poor little boy probably had a fun week with family and now he’s stuck between 4 walls shoved infront of a TV

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It is so strange to me that she was trying to get knocked up at 19, but is one of the least maternal women I have ever seen.
I have a relative like this, had kids because she was uneducated, unqualified and poor so she basically thought that was her ticket to never having to work. And now the kids get brought up in poverty with parents that don’t give a duck. It should be illegal tbh!

Reactions: 16
It is so strange to me that she was trying to get knocked up at 19, but is one of the least maternal women I have ever seen.
I have a relative like this, had kids because she was uneducated, unqualified and poor so she basically thought that was her ticket to never having to work. And now the kids get brought up in poverty with parents that don’t give a duck. It should be illegal tbh!
The reality of having children beyond babyhood never occured to Robyn. It does for so many tbh. These people only think of having a tiny baby but not what comes next.

I have 2 kids and I always say I could have 6 more if they stayed babies but they very quickly become little people with wants, needs and opinions of their own that take alot of effort. You need to dig in when you sometimes have nothing left to give them what they need and want and deserve.

Robbo does what robbo wants. Not what is good for her much wanted children. I also believe if she had waited any length of time she wouldnt have had another.

Reactions: 6
Yeh my little one was a bit “under the weather” today too, but we still took him to see Madagascar the musical tonight, because it’s the weekend and we work all week and he goes to nursery all week and we make the most of the weekends as a family cos we actually love him and want to make memories with him

Reactions: 3
Whether Mason is under the weather or not he spends most of his time rotting in that house on his tablet anyway, so I don't know what she's on about

Reactions: 8
Nope she is not allowed to read ACOTAR. And she’s definitely not allowed to aff link it. I won’t have her doing that to my favourite books.

Reactions: 2
She’s a pure compo queen isn’t she. I half expect to see her in the daily mail for finding a pube in a curry, full sad face on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope she is not allowed to read ACOTAR. And she’s definitely not allowed to aff link it. I won’t have her doing that to my favourite books.
There’s no way she’s reading that. She’s reading crappy chick lit if anything at all 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.