Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her chin is honestly even more pronounced than ever, it’s going to have its own postcode soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s called burning robbo. Although, she’s early with the watch mark photo, she usually shows us that once she’s back home doing alllll the washing. Least we’ve still got that to look forward to.
Exactly. So many comments.

ITS SUNBURN
WHO WEARS THEIR APPLE WATCH WHILE SUNBATHING AND IT GETS ALL HOT AND SWEATY AGAINST YOUR SKIN
WHY IS IT SUCH A FLEX TO HAVE A TANLINE?

I can’t with her. If I knew her I would be so embarrassed

Reactions: 11
Can't wait to read her travel review on Egypt. The culture, the people, the cuisine, the history etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanning is so 2008 - protecting skin and not looking like a leathery handbag is the way forward- didn’t anyone give her the memo ??

Reactions: 12
Exactly. So many comments.

ITS SUNBURN
WHO WEARS THEIR APPLE WATCH WHILE SUNBATHING AND IT GETS ALL HOT AND SWEATY AGAINST YOUR SKIN
WHY IS IT SUCH A FLEX TO HAVE A TANLINE?

I can’t with her. If I knew her I would be so embarrassed
Clearly there is some fake tan in there.

WHERE did those hips/thighs come from? Fair play posting the photos but shows she edits all the other photos at home. Also did she check her facial expressions before posting?

The hotel actually does look decent but it’s also one of those hotels where you could be anywhere as she’s not explored outside of the all inclusive grounds.

Reactions: 8
Do we reckon they’ve been to the pyramids and seen some history?
lol yes I’m sure they’re getting signed up asap. The nearest thing of culture to Hurghada is the Valley of the Kings which is so interesting, we went as part of a three part trip around Egypt with a tour guide. She absolutely WON’T be going.

Reactions: 4
I never understand why she goes all that way to sit in the hotel. If I went to Egypt I 100% would go to see the pyramids and other things around because what’s the point??

Reactions: 6
She also eaten no Egyptian food. It's been Greek, Indian or standard British grub but the food in the hotel is elite apparently. Also surely half term is over now so Ivy is missing even more school.

Reactions: 7
lol yes I’m sure they’re getting signed up asap. The nearest thing of culture to Hurghada is the Valley of the Kings which is so interesting, we went as part of a three part trip around Egypt with a tour guide. She absolutely WON’T be going.
They’ve gone because it’s cheap. With all of the issues there’s been over the year and sharks etc it’s not as popular as it once was. Imagine going that far to NOT see the valley of the kings etc.

They probably can’t afford the excursions.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.