Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advanced passenger information. Details off your passport like name, date of birth, passport number and then some questions about where you are travelling and why
It’s not even that now, it’s literally passport number and valid from/expiry date. SOOO COMPLICATED!! You can tell she literally has never used more than 2 brain cells at work.

Reactions: 5
Hey Robbo l, this is actually the best mosquito spray, Mercadona for less than €5. The only reason you’ll disagree is because you can’t #aff it!
IMG_0385.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Hey Robbo l, this is actually the best mosquito spray, Mercadona for less than €5. The only reason you’ll disagree is because you can’t #aff it! View attachment 2725012
Oh really? I've not seen that but when I go
I usually rely on Jungle Formula, High daily dose of B1 and Telfast. Little shaggers absolutely used to make mincemeat of me when I'm away till I started taking this triple pronged approach. Must keep an eye out next time I'm away.

Reactions: 2
Oh really? I've not seen that but when I go
I usually rely on Jungle Formula, High daily dose of B1 and Telfast. Little shaggers absolutely used to make mincemeat of me when I'm away till I started taking this triple pronged approach. Must keep an eye out next time I'm away.
I need to try this because they bite me to death too 😭

Reactions: 1
Love how she listed three grimey pharmacies. She clearly never went to the OGGGGG Trader Joe’s. Because she had an hour of walking around Times Square yet still claims she just loooves NYC.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how she listed three grimey pharmacies. She clearly never went to the OGGGGG Trader Joe’s. Because she had an hour of walking around Times Square yet still claims she just loooves NYC.
Go to Erewhon and actually buy something, then we'll talk, Robbo!

I find it hilarious that she thinks she's clapped back at us, but this morning's stories actually just make her and her 'holidays' look even more tragic.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it hilarious that she thinks she's clapped back at us, but this morning's stories actually just make her and her 'holidays' look even more tragic.🤣
She'll be sitting on that sofa with the smuggest grin on her face. "That'll show them" she scoffed, scanning her living room for the next thing she can aff link on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She literally makes me cringe. Bet she had to Google ‘stores in America’ cos there ain’t no way she knew the others 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.