Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should not allow aff links unless the user can prove they have purchased the item

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her stories (life) are just the epitome of sheer laziness. SUCH an effort to do 6 API’s … wearing threadbare mis-matched socks lying in bed. She must have made a miraculous recovery from last weeks ‘vid 🙄 as she was at her friends house Saturday night. Must be having a HORRIFIC relapse today. Prayers for Slobbo

Reactions: 4
Her stories (life) are just the epitome of sheer laziness. SUCH an effort to do 6 API’s … wearing threadbare mis-matched socks lying in bed. She must have made a miraculous recovery from last weeks ‘vid 🙄 as she was at her friends house Saturday night. Must be having a HORRIFIC relapse today. Prayers for Slobbo
I noticed the socks too! You can almost see her toenails poking through. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve never known anyone have covid as much as her. Didn’t she have it like 5 weeks ago?

Reactions: 5
Entering API is not the flex she thinks it is.
To me she says it like shes expecting people to say oooh whats API.

It seems unbelievable but its like when my kids were 5yo and they got new light up shoes. Theyd mention them to everyone and want to show strangers the fact they would light up. Expecting everyone to say oh wow and be really impressed.

Except shes not 5 and she doesnt have light up shoes. Shes typing some very simple boring information into a website.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To me she says it like shes expecting people to say oooh whats API.

It seems unbelievable but its like when my kids were 5yo and they got new light up shoes. Theyd mention them to everyone and want to show strangers the fact they would light up. Expecting everyone to say oh wow and be really impressed.

Except shes not 5 and she doesnt have light up shoes. Shes typing some very simple boring information into a website.
I don't get the problem. I filled out ours years ago for the two main irish carriers (when we had occasion to use them so maybe 8 years ago for Ryanair and 5 or 6 for Aer Lingus) and saved it. Lo and behold I've never had to fill out again till last year when I got a new passport. Obviously I always check them before booking but it's like zero hassle. And she always flies Tui so she deffo has an account

Reactions: 6
I don't get the problem. I filled out ours years ago for the two main irish carriers (when we had occasion to use them so maybe 8 years ago for Ryanair and 5 or 6 for Aer Lingus) and saved it. Lo and behold I've never had to fill out again till last year when I got a new passport. Obviously I always check them before booking but it's like zero hassle. And she always flies Tui so she deffo has an account
Exactly. It’s an embarrassing embarrassing lie and beg for attention. “Oooh, where you off to?”

Reactions: 3
I mean, API means something different to me, as it's something I associate with my proper job.

Reactions: 1
Guys I’m off to Spain tomorrow. Took me so long filling out my API I’m exhausted. Also can’t wait to sit in the lounge at Gatwick, the height of glamour. I’ve also packed bikinis and sundresses because it’s 17 degrees and cloudy and windy but I’ll be on the beach because it’s Spain. Spanish people go to the beach even when it’s cold just because it’s there. I’m so well travelled. Can’t wait for sangria and tapas 🇪🇸💃🏼🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I’m off to Spain tomorrow. Took me so long filling out my API I’m exhausted. Also can’t wait to sit in the lounge at Gatwick, the height of glamour. I’ve also packed bikinis and sundresses because it’s 17 degrees and cloudy and windy but I’ll be on the beach because it’s Spain. Spanish people go to the beach even when it’s cold just because it’s there. I’m so well travelled. Can’t wait for sangria and tapas 🇪🇸💃🏼🍷
Hope you have the best tan accelerator ever and the highly recommended mozzie spray that you've never used but you know is just the best. Check out the Indian restaurants when you get there and my god don't swerve the in house drag shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you sound like a sensible person who has forward planning skills … neither of these pertain to Slobbo which is why this mundane simple task turns into a days work for her.
Considering she reads here regularly, she will probably save this idea and add it to her “repertoire” of holiday tips. Along with the tan accelerant and mozzie spray

Reactions: 3
What is API for us povvos please?
Essentially your passport number..well I'm assuming that's what it is to be fair. I just call it my passport details. Obviously it's a life altering problem for Robbo and she more travelled than a presenter from a Place in the Sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.