Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she on about, wasting her time? What, that precious time you spend taking bleeping ugly selfies, rolling your eyes and aff linking anything and everything you’ve never bought?! Get a grip.

Reactions: 13
She does know she didn’t have to sit in one spot on the sofa all day waiting doesn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really mature of her to send the woman abuse and report her for not turning up.
This seems mental to me, I sell a lot on FB market place and I would never do that! As you guys said all you have to do is be at home for the person to arrive so if they don’t arrive it’s annoying but not exactly a huge inconvenience.

Reactions: 5
I just ask the person to message when they’re on their way and I will make sure I’m there… no need for abuse, yea it’s annoying but to say nasty stuff? Nah. You nasty.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get so cringed out that she loves Taylor Swift so much. It’s like 15 year old behaviour. Also I’m not a massive fan but Taylor is clearly a smart and talented writer who has a luxurious life and handsome men around her… Robbo you have none of those things

Reactions: 14
This seems mental to me, I sell a lot on FB market place and I would never do that! As you guys said all you have to do is be at home for the person to arrive so if they don’t arrive it’s annoying but not exactly a huge inconvenience.
she barely leaves the house as it is so how is waiting for someone to collect something any different

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else get so cringed out that she loves Taylor Swift so much. It’s like 15 year old behaviour. Also I’m not a massive fan but Taylor is clearly a smart and talented writer who has a luxurious life and handsome men around her… Robbo you have none of those things
it's just a bandwagon for her to jump on. The only thing worse than Taylor Swift is her fans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s weird.

I also don’t believe she sent the woman abuse.
Why would you do that when the women has her address? I think it’s just bravado to make her sound ‘hard’ and important.

it's just a bandwagon for her to jump on. The only thing worse than Taylor Swift is her fans
Exactly!!! (On both points 😂) it’s just very trendy at the moment to be weirdly obsessed with Taylor swift. Guess when you’re as devoid of an actual personality as she is, you’ll latch onto anything!

Reactions: 7
All of the housework to do today, guys!
Couldn't she have done that whilst waiting for the Facebook Market lady

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s weird.

I also don’t believe she sent the woman abuse.
Why would you do that when the women has her address? I think it’s just bravado to make her sound ‘hard’ and important.
I thought this. She looks a tit bag 😂 I’d snap her glasses in half if she came near me 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assume the kids are not going on that weekend break either? She doesn’t mind it been spenny so that definitely means the kids will not be going. Money only gets spent on herself

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.