Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the kids are not going on that weekend break either? She doesn’t mind it been spenny so that definitely means the kids will not be going. Money only gets spent on herself
I wouldn't put it passed her to leave the children at home during half-term, whilst her and Chicken Man spend the child benefit and maintenance in Egypt. 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I assume the kids are not going on that weekend break either? She doesn’t mind it been spenny so that definitely means the kids will not be going. Money only gets spent on herself
So she gets a ‘spenny 🤢) weekend away but poor mason got the supermarket on his birthday! What the hell is wrong with her and why do her family not say anything!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She isn't going to be spending on a "spenny" Sunday lunch. She's hoping recommendations will up her engagement and she can bag a freebie like the tragic theatre tickets 🤣

If it isn't gifted then she won't be showing a Sunday lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just know they are going to end up in a Wetherspoons or its equivalent 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She isn't going to be spending on a "spenny" Sunday lunch. She's hoping recommendations will up her engagement and she can bag a freebie like the tragic theatre tickets 🤣

If it isn't gifted then she won't be showing a Sunday lunch
Or they’ll get the flora tubs out and cook one in the lodge 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Get ahead of the game' and recommending It Ends With Us. It was published almost 8 years ago and been read by millions.

Its also not good but anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You just know they are going to end up in a Wetherspoons or its equivalent 🥴
I was thinking do they even HAVE Spoons in the Lake District?!

I bet it's not even the Lake District. It'll be some cheapo hotel or caravan on the outskirts. 😂

Reactions: 4
I was thinking do they even HAVE Spoons in the Lake District?!

I bet it's not even the Lake District. It'll be some cheapo hotel or caravan on the outskirts. 😂
Oh 100% they won’t actually be there. It will be like when she says she went to NY but was there like 5 hours and ate McDonalds 😵💫

Reactions: 7
'Get ahead of the game' and recommending It Ends With Us. It was published almost 8 years ago and been read by millions.

She has never shown any interest in reading. Not once. And alllllll the trips she has been on. I literally couldn't go on holidays without books.

Reactions: 3

I found it worse than 50 shades and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Packing some BOOKS for her holiday". Surely on an AI holiday with a 4 and 6 year old you don't get chance to read one book, let alone multiple. 🤔 You can't take yours eyes off them around the pool or on the beach, they'll be at the entertainment in the evening. I was joking earlier about not taking the kids with them during half term, but now I'm actually wondering if they're getting left behind. Although didn't she say she put six lots of API in?! Think we should do a poll. 😂

Reactions: 3

I think this goes so show how she just follows trends and things she deems as popular, rather than having her own likes and interests. Taking that book with her because 'everyone' (no one) will be speaking about it and listening to Taylor Swift because it's what all the cool girls listen to. Even down to the clothes she buys, she only gets them because they're cheap - nothing at all to do with her own individual style or aesthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought how cute her and Ivy doing something together, treating her. It’s gifted 🙄

Weekends are always hectic man....except they are not. Except when there's a gifted experience. Ballet is 'full of passion, fight and longing' and suitable for 5 plusaccording to blurb on its own page. And Mason only a toddler according to Robbo. Who wants to bring their kids to something full of passion and longing...

Weekends are always hectic man....except they are not. Except when there's a gifted experience. Ballet is 'full of passion, fight and longing' and suitable for 5 plusaccording to blurb on its own page. And Mason only a toddler according to Robbo. Who wants to bring their kids to something full of passion and longing...
It honestly is so sad that she only takes her kids to things when they’re free. My boy wouldn’t give a tit about going to watch ballet. We’ve bought Peppa Pig live tickets today for a few weeks time as a surprise and he’s going to be absolutely buzzing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.