Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not comprehend that MAYBE if Benidorm is apparently “so amazing” off season then other parts of Spain are likely to be 500x more amazing?! It hurts my heart having been to so many amazing villages and towns that are stunning. I guess there she might actually have to speak some Spanish…

Reactions: 12
Benidorm is fun for flying in on a Friday afternoon on a hen or stag, being leathered all weekend and flying home Sunday night full of shame and regret. You can’t polish a turd and I won’t let anyone tell me otherwise

Reactions: 7
Haha she makes me howl. If I was going away for Winter Sun (which I don't usually, we are Cornwall regulars as we have a dog and would be heartbroken leaving her behind!) I would maybe go to Gran Canaria at a push but would be going to the Maldives, Cape Verde etc....not bloody freezing cold Benidorm!

Moans when it is freezing cold here but the same temperature in Benners in amaaaaazing and making mems!

I mean we live in the UK. The cold temperatures are hardly a fooking surprise every year are they? 🤷😂😂

Reactions: 2
That witch doesn't even know the meaning of single parenting.
At what point does she think she was a single parent seeing as she moved straight from her ex husband to Lardy McChicken’s place and was pregnant by him approximately thirty minutes later?!

Reactions: 8
That witch doesn't even know the meaning of single parenting.
Grinds my gears so much when people say this. No you're looking after the children whilst your partner is at work. I have 2 friends who are single parents and its nothing to be compared to 😔 the worry about childcare, bills and expenses, what to do with the other child if one child is sick, christmas and birthday expenses, the impact it may be having on the children

Robbo you're just lazy and don't want to look after the children you so so wanted

Reactions: 13
Grinds my gears so much when people say this. No you're looking after the children whilst your partner is at work. I have 2 friends who are single parents and its nothing to be compared to 😔 the worry about childcare, bills and expenses, what to do with the other child if one child is sick, christmas and birthday expenses, the impact it may be having on the children

Robbo you're just lazy and don't want to look after the children you so so wanted
Yep you just summed up my life. I also work a full time job, with more hours and responsibility than Robbo will ever know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I came here to say the same. She’s got no idea, she’s that immature she doesn’t even think twice about commenting tit like that. She’s not a single parent, she never has been so don’t pretend you know what it feels like cos you’ve no idea you twit.

Reactions: 9
How old is Slobbo? 30ish? So she hasn’t been on holiday with her dad since she was 8 or something? Didn’t she go abroad as a kid? Is this why she takes her children on an excessive amount of tit holidays?
Yeah she never holiday when she was younger, her mam has always had back Issues and liked a glass or few of red wine so they never went anywhere. I’m sure she went away to Spain with her cousins and dad when she was in late primary but that was it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she never holiday when she was younger, her mam has always had back Issues and liked a glass or few of red wine so they never went anywhere. I’m sure she went away to Spain with her cousins and dad when she was in late primary but that was it.
I feel like this 👆🏼 could explain A LOT of the weird behaviour we see (ie getting that incredible experience as a child (or what would’ve felt like it after not going away at all then going away with loads of family members) and trying her whole life to recreate it)

Reactions: 6
Surely if you wanted to give your children an experience you never got as a child, you’d rather save up and do something like Disney etc rather than Benidorm! Cos she isn’t interested in making the “mems” for her kids - it’s all about her.

Reactions: 10
Surely if you wanted to give your children an experience you never got as a child, you’d rather save up and do something like Disney etc rather than Benidorm! Cos she isn’t interested in making the “mems” for her kids - it’s all about her.
This! She is self absorbed on all levels , she only ever thinks about herself

Reactions: 5
So it seems like she might have not had the best upbringing which makes me think is this why she got married young 🤔 and in her eyes hasn’t lived her life as she didn’t have a good childhood nor teenage years as they were spent married. Which is why she behaves like an immature twit now and things are all about her. But why have kids if you feel this way?
Like someone above mentioned take them Disney, give them the childhood you never had. Instead she’s living her childhood and they are pushed aside 😞

Reactions: 4
Explains a lot! 🥳

She'd rather say she had 5 holidays a year (bargain basement style) rather than one really nice one as she will feel superior to her parents and that her kids have got better

Reactions: 4
Do you know them? Is this why she doesn’t seem at all close with her mum?

Do you know them? Is this why she doesn’t seem at all close with her mum?
I lived near her when I was younger. Yeah she was never close to her mum tbh but neither was her sister. They were more close to her grandparents. She grew up in a lovely 5 bed detached house ( only one in the village at the time) as her dad had a decent job and they built the house themselves with help from family who were builders so had no reason not to have the childhood people try to give there children. I think she married young thinking that she could just stay at home and not work like her mam and jumped on the first person that showed her that potential and a better life. She never went out or had many friends from what I can remember. So never experienced the typical teen life of underage nights out, parties, girly holidays ect.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I lived near her when I was younger. Yeah she was never close to her mum tbh but neither was her sister. They were more close to her grandparents. She grew up in a lovely 5 bed detached house ( only one in the village at the time) as her dad had a decent job and they built the house themselves with help from family who were builders so had no reason not to have the childhood people try to give there children. I think she married young thinking that she could just stay at home and not work like her mam and jumped on the first person that showed her that potential and a better life. She never went out or had many friends from what I can remember. So never experienced the typical teen life of underage nights out, parties, girly holidays ect.
It actually makes sense given some of her behaviours.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.