Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new reel. Is she trying to get sponsorship from Benidorm tourist board? I mean most people don't want to go there at all, let alone in January, and she's really not helping.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new reel. Is she trying to get sponsorship from Benidorm tourist board? I mean most people don't want to go there at all, let alone in January, and she's really not helping.
The most we’ve seen mason away from tablet and out of pushchair for most of it!!

Reactions: 2
Really easy to throw on, unlike all those dresses which are difficult to wear! What is she talking about 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20240121-112609~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She pains me. She is a grown ass adult.

She talks about these holidays like its an 18-30 with mates. Are those even still a thing?!?

Reactions: 9
Robbo posted that thing about the 4th Monday in jan last night and I just can’t work out WHY her Monday would be so bad. Surely she’s done duck all like every other Monday in her life, expect post aff links and memes about “travel” Not sure why that’s tough but here we are

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.