Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it matters how much something costs but it’s the point of knowing he most probably only picked THOSE flowers as they were the cheapest ones!

Reactions: 9
I think that’s a multibuy yellow sticker rather than a reduction one; looks like 2 for £5. Still cheap though.

Reactions: 3
This was an odd post. Did she not have a happy childhood?
Rich coming from the woman who abandons her kids at every opportunity to treat herself. I think going on holiday abroad without your kids is just wrong and for her to be constantly depressed when she’s actually home with her children wishing every day away until her next holiday is so shameful. My husband was shipped off to his grandparents every school holiday when he was young and he has never forgotten this. Her kids will be exactly the same when they grow up

Reactions: 7
Rich coming from the woman who abandons her kids at every opportunity to treat herself. I think going on holiday abroad without your kids is just wrong and for her to be constantly depressed when she’s actually home with her children wishing every day away until her next holiday is so shameful. My husband was shipped off to his grandparents every school holiday when he was young and he has never forgotten this. Her kids will be exactly the same when they grow up
I've heard her mention her dad a few times but not her mother. If she knows what it feels like to be treated like tit then she should deffo be more mindful with her own kids. Feebs (mick smugnall on tattle 😂) posted the same quote and she openly has said in the past that she didn't get on with her mother, yet is such a cold-hearted hole to her own daughter. It makes no sense at all to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've heard her mention her dad a few times but not her mother. If she knows what it feels like to be treated like tit then she should deffo be more mindful with her own kids. Feebs (mick smugnall on tattle 😂) posted the same quote and she openly has said in the past that she didn't get on with her mother, yet is such a cold-hearted hole to her own daughter. It makes no sense at all to me!
Someone came on Robbo's page who knew her when she was school age (I think) and I'm sure they said she wasn't as close to her mum as she was with her dad. I'm sure they said she spent a lot of time with her grandparents too.

Also, the burnt out post makes it seem like Rob doesn't pull his weight at all and that she does everything.

Sounds like something is going on.

She’s bleeping weird. Like, I get second hand embarrassment for her and her obsession with holidays and airports. It’s weird. Proper proper weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s bleeping weird. Like, I get second hand embarrassment for her and her obsession with holidays and airports. It’s weird. Proper proper weird.
I thought this too earlier, I mean I think it a lot, but can she actually explain why she thinks airport lounges are quite so amazing??

I thought this too earlier, I mean I think it a lot, but can she actually explain why she thinks airport lounges are quite so amazing??
I suppose when compared to a life of weatherspoons, vests, fisting and avoiding parenting your kids at all costs anything looks amazing 😬

• Haha
Sorry, "we have the kids dog every Tuesday" since when?!?!?!?

Also, if you were looking after someones dog wouldn't you expect to walk them not sit on the sofa all day

Reactions: 8
Sorry, "we have the kids dog every Tuesday" since when?!?!?!?

Also, if you were looking after someones dog wouldn't you expect to walk them not sit on the sofa all day
The dog wants a lazy day of cuddles, watching Paw Patrol on the iPad. If Slobbo takes it out for a walk she’ll strap it into the buggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That reel is so badly edited never mind how absolutely bog standard the food looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The kids dog? As in a dog they have at their mom’s house? Comes to stay at stepmom robins house?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.