Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be cheap but it’s bloody horrible.
I can’t even comment any more on her hair!
IMG_2324.jpeg

Just had a look and it’s £24… M&S have much nicer ones for the same price. She’s such a chav.

Reactions: 10
Her hair 😱 woof!
Robbo, it’s not 48 month post partum hair loss, it’s due to bleaching it with Domestos, never getting it cut properly and tightly tying it back ffs.
A receding hairline and widows peak ain’t a good look hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of my best friends is on a TUI Carribbean cruise and it's made me realise just how tit Robbo made her cruise look. They've been on a huge zip wire through jungles, on organised hikes in the mountains, organised (electric) bike hires around islands. They've stopped off on their hikes and bike rides to see amazing views and eaten and drank at not so touristy places. They're been converted to cruising. They've still got a few days left yet too. Watching Robbo, besides doing one touristy thing in NYC, all she seemed to do is get off the ship and go for a wander.

Reactions: 12
Hasn’t she been arsed about world book day seeing as though she’s got 2 young kids??

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Hasn’t she been arsed about world book day seeing as though she’s got 2 young kids??
That would mean getting off her arse and either making an effort or spending money on her kids. Both she doesn’t like doing as it’s for the kids 😂

Reactions: 6
Absolutely not to defend Robbo but some schools don’t do the whole dress up thing for World Book Day. They may just ask kids to bring their favourite book into school … poor Ivy’s would likely be the Very catalogue. Unlikely Robbo has ever read a book to her children. She is such a tit stain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely not to defend Robbo but some schools don’t do the whole dress up thing for World Book Day. They may just ask kids to bring their favourite book into school … poor Ivy’s would likely be the Very catalogue. Unlikely Robbo has ever read a book to her children. She is such a tit stain.
Very catalogue, I actually laughed out loud when I read that. 😂

Reactions: 4
Or the wetherspoons magazine. Masey can go in his vest and say he's chicken man

• Haha
Robo posting about burn out.., trust me hun no chance of your ever burning out
---
Robo posting about burn out.., trust me hun no chance of your ever burning out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only burn out she's familiar with is when chicken man uses the shitter after all that free spoons grub

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hmm I wonder why this could be?
Here’s a clue - you pour your entire happiness and self esteem into being away for 1 week-long stints in package holiday locations preferably without your children, because you despise your life at home and have zero drive or knowledge of how to make it better

IMG_4056.png

Like the post about things your mother says to you. Cracks are showing in her life

Reactions: 5
Ivys fringe in the pictures this morning. Why won’t she pay and n eat her have a decent haircut

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I find it so strange she’s obsessed with holidays to the point when she’s not on one she’s depressed. And it’s never the holidays with the kids she’s on about missing. It’s the ones where she’s gone without them. I don’t think she copes with being a mum. She struggles with them. She doesn’t take care of them properly, moans a lot about them, doesn’t respect their privacy in terms of speaking about certain subjects ie potty training. Which leads me to think she plays on her mental health and ‘not coping’ in order to justify her alone holidays to herself and to get people to look after them. Because we’ve said before there’s no way people like CMs ex would would look after them Willy nilly! But if she plays on needing a break etc her parents probably would feel bad and let her take the piss. Just a thought.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.