Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate she cant really do it with Ivys Dad living in England but if I was her and my whole mood was affected by the weather I would be making serious thoughts to moving somewhere sunnier.

My life is not a bed or roses, infact its really hard alot of the time but Im not as miserable as Robyn.

I cannot imagine being that unhappy and taking zero steps to change it.

Reactions: 7
It would probably do her the world of good to change jobs, have some independence from chicken man and work with some women her own age and possibly become friends with. Imagine if she got a job in Matalan or a supermarket, she'd buzz off the discount and still be able to use Weatherspoons all over the country.

Reactions: 7
I appreciate she cant really do it with Ivys Dad living in England but if I was her and my whole mood was affected by the weather I would be making serious thoughts to moving somewhere sunnier.

My life is not a bed or roses, infact its really hard alot of the time but Im not as miserable as Robyn.

I cannot imagine being that unhappy and taking zero steps to change it.
This is what I can’t stand. Love holidays, who doesn’t? But if you hate your life that much and the mundane ordinary of it all, go broaden your horizons and live somewhere else or at least travel more and properly. She could get a job in sales or travel which meant she could travel for work. She just puts up with a tit job and whinges and then thinks a cruise is the height of adventure and glamour 🙄

Reactions: 5
It would probably do her the world of good to change jobs, have some independence from chicken man and work with some women her own age and possibly become friends with. Imagine if she got a job in Matalan or a supermarket, she'd buzz off the discount and still be able to use Weatherspoons all over the country.
Because she would actually have to work then. She can get away with doing the bare minimum whilst she’s been fisted by the spoons manager. I don’t think any other work place would actually stand for her tit to be honest. Imagine working with her, Christ almighty you would dread every single shift

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate leaving my house 😄with my huge comfy bed with crisp white sheets, big comfy sofa, all my stuff I love is right here, my lovely gardens that are full of flowers now it is summer. It's nice to go away but I love coming back knowing we're all tucked up together in a nice clean house. It's my safe space where my kitties are.

She deffo hates her life! She is always trying to run away from something, I'd take a guess and say herself

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's just a miserable witch. Do something to improve your life then instead of moaning about absolutely everything.

Reactions: 4
I did too but doesn't seem to be?
Was she working less hours before to do the 15 per week? Did she do a long day on a Friday or am I thinking of something else?
I’m not sure, she whinges about getting up at 4am but I dunno how many hours she’s actually working after that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.